Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dinar Intel 3/13

* Poppy2 Rumor: G.E.T. 3/12/11 (Info from Israel)

March 12th, 2011 08:13pm
Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

5:18pm ... all kinds of people have contacted me today ... AND GUYS i JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY FRIEND IN Texas who had just got off a family call from Isreal. On their national news, they just announced the Iraq dinar was to be revalued asap. GLORY GLORY!
He also stated that their news is not like ours. They don’t report anything till they have facts.
I have gotten no less than 13 texts and emails from different informants. Researchers all saying this is the end of our ride.
The announcement will be made Sunday or early Monday. I am not crossing anything, as I am not superstitious at all. I will stay prayed up and ready to receive my BLESSINGS. Glory! Glory!
I am so excited I am celebrating. I am so ready!
Here is what i think announcement on Monday will say. We can set appointments beginning Tuesday. On Wed the Iraq dinar will be listed and shown.

[poppy2] New life starts this week. I expect announcement on Sun, or Mon, set appointments for cash in on Tuesday. UN basket announced Wed, with the dinar within it. They will then be inducted into the WTO on the 18th of this month. Curious with the IMF being in Iraq on Wed, meeting with minister of finance, WTO and CBI and Shabibi, I am concerned with what rate they have agreed upon. I suspect it will be higher than first stated because they have much more reserves than first reported.

GOOD NIGHT ALL

POPPY2

Click on the above link for previous updates.

No comments: