Sunday, April 24, 2011

My kings and priests, you are called to reign with Me, and invade earth with Heaven.

JAMES DONOVAN


MY GLORY REIGNS SUPREME!

4/23/11

Arise My servants! I have called you out of the world to be releaser’s of My Life and My Truth. Come and fulfill the plan and destiny I have for you. Yes come and sound the trumpet that I am the GREAT I AM.

I am risen and alive and moving through My people. In Me there is newness of Life. I have come to give you life abundantly. Receive My life and the gift I am offering to you. For where the Spirit is there is liberty and freedom.

So, arise and let My light shine through you My called ones. I am THE GREAT I AM, and I have come to redeem and set My people free. I have called you out of the world to reign with Me, as kings and priests. I have called you and predestined you for a purpose.

Yes, I have called you to be releaser’s of My greatness, and raise up a people who shall be releaser’s of faith and life. I have called My people to do greater signs, wonders, and miracles then Me. I have called you to be releaser’s of My Glory. My Presence reigns supreme over all the nations throughout the world from sea to sea, and throughout all eternity.

I call you to be obedient vessels for Me. Be obedient to My voice. Hear Me! I am the one who has emptied you out. So that I may fill you up with My Spirit. Accept Me and you will be filled with power and might from on high, and you will glorify Me, and sound the trumpet to announce and proclaim ME.

There is much turmoil in the earth; many disasters, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, upset in the financial markets, and much unease. But in Me there is hope and victory. Take courage and step up in faith. I am calling a people to press into Me; to arise in Me, to Shine for Me, to walk by faith and not by what you see with your natural eyes.

Arise and come to Me for daily instruction and guidance, now is not the time to slack off. Press into Me with great diligence, steadfast desire; with hungry and thirsty hearts. In Me you will find everything you need. My hand is upon you beloved; fret not. But be bold and courageous, as you step out of your comfort zone and walk where I tell you to walk, and do all that I tell you to do – no matter how ridiculous or impossible it may sound or seem to you.

Remember this, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ME, and I use the foolish things to confound those who consider themselves wise, that I may prove I reign supreme above all and My ways are not your ways.

So do not bother trying to reason with your mind the things it cannot possibly comprehend or understand. Just obey Me, and you will be greatly blessed, beloveds.

In Me there is victory and triumph; for I am the GREAT I AM. I am your Lord, and I am your King. In Me you move and be, and I have called you to be My kings and priests. Sound the trumpet that I am Alive and well. I am the Deliverer and Redeemer of My people.

So arise and walk by faith, not by sight. Press into Me and hear My voice. Come daily to Me. Touch My garment and receive My healing touch and newness of life; resurrection Life through ME. You are alive and called to fulfill your destiny; to walk in My glory and release My glory. Within you is My river, and it will come up and flow out of you. So don’t quench My Spirit! Let My river flow. Arise and let My light shine through you. My kings and priests, you are called to reign with Me, and invade earth with Heaven.

No comments: