Monday, August 29, 2011

WITNESS OF A HOLY PRESENCE

YOLANDA BALLARD
AT THE FATHER'S FEET

Melbourn, Florida
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/r/RainNglory/

WITNESS OF A HOLY PRESENCE

August 29, 2011

In the midst of all the turmoil, the chaos, and the darkness there is the witness of a holy presence within each and every one who is called by My name. If you come out from among them, not to completely separate from them, but to not do the things that they do or say what they say, but just be what I called you to be and just radiate My presence, you can transform any location from darkness to light. For greater is He who is in you, that he who is in the world.

Do not be afraid to bring glory to My name for the works that I do even though you see hate in their eyes. Love overcomes a multitude of sin. Forgive them for they know not what they are doing. They are just pawns in the hands of the enemy, a puppet upon a string. They think they have the freedom to come and go as they choose, but they are being controlled to do the things that only promotes darkness.

Look past the outer shell, that which is controlled by darkness, and with My leading look into the eyes that are desperate with the softness that only My grace can bring. Go to them and be a witness of My holy presence. To those not knowing Me or do not care to know Me yet, be bold. Give testimony of My faithfulness even though it might cause you to lose your life. Yes, they loved not their life unto death, because they loved Me more.

So when you see the hate within their eyes and the darkness all around, do not judge which ones to go to with My love and saving grace. You do not know which one will actually turn and receive. Do not fear appearing foolish for didn't I say My people would be called and act peculiar? They will see a difference and not know what it is, but use every opportunity available to reach out, pour out, pull down, and build up all for My kingdom and glory.

Be led by My spirit going into the devil's domain. Wherever you tread claim the land and stomp down the enemy. Look to greater works for you will do. Look and expect for My spirit to move. Believe and receive and transform the land. My kingdom will come. My will is being done on earth as it is in Heaven!

No comments: