Saturday, October 8, 2011

Get ready to be busy about the Father's business!


10/7/11

The Spirit of the Lord says:

It is time that the Kingdom take first priority in the lives of true lovers of Mine. Upon the horizon will arise a great shout, that will signify the beginning of a great refreshing wind. This wind will blow things out as well as blow things in! I am ushering in a season for a great harvest of souls. Many are weary of this world system and they are searching for Truth. I have placed each of you in strategic position and places to move with Me at just the right time to bring in the great haul of souls. Get ready to be busy about the Father's business! For night is on the horizon, when not much work can be done. Be My children of the day, and do not stumble around as if you do not have a Guide. Also know that many who were working in My fields have grown near-sighted, they have forgotten that I see from afar. They have put their hope in man's ability, craftiness, and wisdom. Remember, everything in this world apart from Me has it's limits and boundaries. New wine will not fit into old wine skins, it will burst. I make all things new. Everything that you have gone through has been in preparation so that you will be able to labor unselfishly in the Kingdom. Yes, for you too have been brought to the Kingdom for such a time as this. At the same time that I will bring in new babies, there will be those who would not hold steady for this new season. They gave up and left My House, but many will come back stronger and faithful to Me forever more.

I speak to the watchmen of My Kingdom to arise and shake the ashes of bereavement from your eyes. It will take all of My Spirit to walk in this time of great outpouring of all that is good. Limited thinking of man's mind will not be able to keep up with what I will do in this next season. All who will yield to Me and My plan will be able to run with Me. Our time is limited in this season, but together we can accomplish great things. Yet, you must be wiser still, by yielding to My higher way. I will give My wisdom freely to all who wait and watch at My gate. I Am causing your eyes to see every opportunity to advance the Kingdom. You will seize it without fear or intimidation. I have already provided all things necessary to get the ultimate results. That is why I Am placing around you a shield of favor. I have caused your enemy to bless your path. You will be thought of in high regard, where in the past you were mistreated or rejected. Out of the ashes of trials, tests, and tribulations, there will arise giants of faith. What you thought you could not do before, now you know that there is nothing that is difficult with Me. You thought you would be destroyed, but look I have caused a new, bold, strong you to come forth from the fire. This is the beginning of My end-time Church. The ones that have been washing and purging themselves from all that would stain and blemish, will be perfumed with the fragrance of the Kingdom. The whole creation has waited for you to arise, My sleeping beauty.

Scripture References: Prov.8:14-15; Isa. 60:1-3; Ephes. 5:13-18; 1 Thess. 5:5-8

No comments: