Monday, October 17, 2011

HEARKEN TO ME MY PEOPLE, A WORD OF COMFORT


HEARKEN TO ME MY PEOPLE, A WORD OF COMFORT

17th October 2011
Hearken to Me My people, there is a destruction determined even upon the whole earth. Every mountain will be moved out of its way and every valley too. In the midst of this I will have a people made strong and ready for the battle and who will be a praise unto My name in that day.

Isaiah 13:6 Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Joel 1:15 Alas for the day! For the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from

Isaiah 28:22 Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

Yes many of My Beloveds are weary right now. Yes many of My Beloveds feel as if they cannot go another step for the weariness of the trials of the wilderness, but I DO HAVE A PLAN TO RESURRECT MY HOLY ONES. Satan thinks he has My people defeated and yes some of My people agree with him in their hearts of hearts BUT I have something planned that he is not aware of that will soundly defeat him and his minions just as the Cross and My Sons’ resurrection had him soundly defeated.

Oh My dearly Beloveds do not give up now for you are about to see the greatest victory over evil and the greatest revival ever to be witnessed upon the earth. All of heaven waits with baited breath for the next mighty move of My Holy Spirit. He will come and breathe new life into you like a mighty rushing wind and you will be transformed by His mighty power into a supernatural people.

Death will be swallowed up in victory over sin for the wages of sin is death but My resurrected overcomers will have overcome sin and thereby death itself.

Oh My Beloveds does it surprise you that the trials have been so fiery? Does it puzzle you that I have kept you for so long in the wilderness? This last great and mighty move of My Spirit upon the earth will be like no other and I cannot entrust it to vessels who have not been refined like gold, who have not been tested and tested over and over again to be found worthy vessels and are made fit as carriers of My Glory. The greater the testing the greater the Glory so let your heart be comforted in this for I have found you worthy!

You have stood when all strength was gone. You have waited with hope when it seemed all hope was lost. You stood on the promises of My Word when all seemed to go contrary in your circumstances. You drank of the cup of affliction and suffering and yet continued to seek My face and praise Me in the midst of it.

Yes I have a people now, tried and tested, refined and made to be vessels of honor and these I will raise up to be My mighty end time army in whom My Spirit can dwell in peace and through whom My Spirit can wrought mighty signs and wonders without these vessels taking any of My Glory, which belongs to Me alone, for themselves.

You see My Beloveds that many of the great moves of My Spirit were sullied by pride and delusions of grandeur in the past. My Spirit had to withdraw but now I have a people that will stay faithful and who will not touch My Glory. That which is about to be poured out is so much more than previous generations have seen and so you understand now why your preparation has been so intense.

HOLD ON MY BELOVEDS, HOLD ONTO ME AND MY WORD FOR ALL WILL BE FULFILLED AND YOU WILL HAVE EXCEEDING GREAT JOY; RESURRECTION LIFE AND MY GLORY IS ON THE WAY!

No comments: