Monday, October 17, 2011

Ron Paul press conference - new budget plan proposal

Announcement from Ron Paul for anyone who is interested - Later today, I’ll hold a press conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, to unveil my budget plan to put our nation back on track, and I don’t want you to miss out on this major event.

Of course, I realize many who would love to be there can’t make it, so my campaign has ensured you can watch it LIVE from your computer!

You can stream it absolutely free, and you only need to click a button to be in on the ground floor of a plan I believe sets a new standard for the budget debate in this country and can restore America’s prosperity.

The press conference starts at 6pm Eastern (3pm Pacific), and you can click here to watch it live.

Thank you so much for your support, and I hope you can join in as our campaign continues to lead the way toward restoring America now.


For Liberty,


Ron Paul
 Here is the link -
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2Zs0-N1dA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron Paul is the only candidate qualified to be President but he is fighting big money.

I wish he would tell the people who his VP and cabinet members would be.

Anonymous said...

VP and cabinet members - I'm not sure there are any trained individuals to deal with what he proposes, and would back him. The established have a lot to lose.. literally Trillions. Looking to see whom he brings in also, see if those individuals are sellouts, or like R.Paul, are not looking to get Rich from "being there".

ntmag1 said...

His message has been the same for years, at least he has the GUTS to run on this platform and for this reason is why I vote for him. This way we all know what changes he is proposing.

Anonymous said...

When asked in Jan. 2009 about bringing up Obama's eligibility to be president, his response was, "I would be laugh out of congress," Enough said!