Sunday, October 2, 2011

WALK IN THE FRUIT OF MY SPIRIT

JAMES DONOVAN

 
WALK IN THE FRUIT OF MY SPIRIT

10/2/11
As I walked in our garden yesterday I saw the fruit of sowing seeds in the early spring. The plants are bearing fruit; tomatoes, peppers and raspberries. This was the result of the act of planting seeds. Later, as I spent time in His word, The Lord took me to Galatians 5:22-23,”But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law.”

And The Lord said, “Now I am calling forth a people to sow the fruit of the Spirit; a people who press into Me, and are led by My Spirit. For in My Spirit there is liberty and freedom. What a man sows, that he shall also reap; this is the divine law of harvest. I am calling you to fulfill the destiny I have created you for. My will is for you to plant the fruit of My Spirit as you receive it. Then as you walk in the fruit of My Spirit it will be as though seeds are planted wherever you set your feet. The atmosphere around you will change when you are carriers of My Divine Nature. The environment and people around you will be affected when you display the Fruit of My Spirit.

The fruit of the Spirit is My Divine Nature. I am calling forth a people who will listen to My voice, and carry out what I say to them. The results of these actions will bring a harvest of souls for My Kingdom and My Glory. I desire none shall perish and all shall know Me as Lord and Savior. I am not interested in those who think they have already “arrived”! My heart is for the lost, the hurting, the broken and those who are trapped. In this season the fields are ready. Go forth and sow the fruit of My Spirit, My chosen ones.

I am moving and invading earth with Heaven, and drawing souls unto Me through those who are willing to listen to My voice; those who obey what I tell them to do, and those who are humbly led by My Spirit.

Sow the fruit of My Spirit! It will produce much fruit, and bring forth a harvest of souls for My glory. I want a people who are dedicated to building My Kingdom, not a people who are building up a kingdom of their own. I desire a people whose greatest desire is to give Me all the glory and praise; a people who desire to walk in My love and give it away freely. My Love restores, renews, rejuvenates and brings forth life – ABUNDANT LIFE!

By My grace and mercy you have abundant life and are carriers of My Divine Nature. So arise and walk forth in the fruit of My Spirit.

No comments: