Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dinar Updates - Good News Coming In

[PaPaJack1952] the word for today is it should be FINISHED by monday I'm hearing only 4 or 5 contacts know what I know and we all agree so lets pray.it's true. [jonnywg] FYI PAPAJACK SUPPLIED SOME OF THE INTERESTING VERIFICATIONS THIS AM......../............ THANKS PAPAJACK 1952 [jonnywg] Hi. all. Just to let you know that this should be our last weekend waiting. Government issues are resolved in Iraq, the President, TALIBANY, is calling a meeting AND MUCH WILL COME out of it. My friends, our hour is approaching before the weekend ends. jonny [jonnywg] PaPaJack1952 YOU ARE THE STAR TODAY, a lot was verified.
 

  [purplehelmet300] OK, All I can say is things are VERY good at this time. I dont think too many are going to say too much at this time. BUT know all is good and we are all watching very closely at this time! Hang in there guys! 9:53 PM [purplehelmet300] divateam blc - Very welcome - just hang in there - things are happening! 9:54 PM [purplehelmet300] bookings - you are right on with everything! Thanks for all the good info! 10:00 PM [purplehelmet300] king - Sorry cant say - but we are military!
 
D oforself: dancing machine: ariel144: 1:50 AM BellaGrits: It is my understanding MON the EU needs this...I am elated myself.....we are right here in a weekend where we may just see it pop anytime.... So, I waited til I had confirmed my sources ....before I told you guys anything BellaGrits: bear in mind Tont, Dan, and Gary will surely have an update and hopefully their stuff will match with mine? I think it will...I hope so.... 1:52 AM BellaGrits: I know where mine is coming from and I am happy...
 
 papajack]: Here's what I know from a fellow that works for the IMF and worked on this project, nothing secret but just how the system works: 1) IMF approved Iraq currency rate, DONE 2) Iraq Parliment approved and voted on it, and 3) petitioned the IMF to RV, DONE, the IMF presented the rate to the BIS for activation and that is what we are waiting on and word is RV is part of a basket of many currencies to be activated at the same time. So we WAIT!!!!
 
  Guru Poppy3 NOW FOR THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY...FINAL WITHDRAWAL FROM CPT 7 IS THE RV BEFORE JAN 1 READ THIS -"December 15th Decision ~ Ban Ki-moon: fulfilment of the obligations Iraq toward Kuwait promotes opportunities for emerging from Chapter VII related articles ~ Iraq and Chapter 7 ... Making Progress .. Next UN Security Report Due No Later Than January 1st, 2012 ... *** Iraq and Chapter 7"...i think it will happen at anytime.

  [PaPaJack1952] you all will be super Happy when you see the Rate it is awesome [PaPaJack1952] if it shows at what I was told we will all be Dancing and Jumping up and Down [PaPaJack1952] the Ball Game is over and we won whooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo
 
Papajack have you heard this:  My Sister in Minnesota just called me saying she just heard this on Bob Rodgers Minestry ... DayStar TV about 8:15 pm Pacific time. Bob was saying that FOX news just mentioned that the IQD had revalued at $8.50. Bob told th
Bob told the story of the IQD having pre-war price at $3.50, then devalued and now being revalued. He said countries litterly have truck loads of Dinar & said that Obama would take total credit for the revaluation and that would get him re-elected
 
Chief53: And I had heard this last night:  You need to check with your pastor....I just heard that Dr Bob Rodgers pastor of a lg church in Louisville KY said in his sermon tonight that it RV'd today  8.50
 
2:21 PM FREEWAY BILL: Quick note. All of the Allawi Maliki news is smoke. Just relax and wait. The RV is approaching and nothing is in the way. Look at the facts. God Bless. Freeway Bill
 
12:04 PM [jonnywg] Hi all. Just to let you know that this should be our last weekend waiting. Government issues are resolved in Iraq, the President, TALIBANY, is calling a meeting AND MUCH WILL COME out of it. My friends, our hour is approaching before the weekend ends. jonny

No comments: