Friday, December 16, 2011

Watcher51445 aka VK Durham: I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO AMERICANS; I SALUTE YOU WHO HAVE SURVIVED

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Watcher51445 aka VK Durham: I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO AMERICANS; I SALUTE YOU WHO HAVE SURVIVED
Posted By: watcher51445
Date: Friday, 16-Dec-2011 04:30:41

It is no secret I'm having a difficult period with my vision..
But! I would like to take this moment to thank all of you professionals, non professionals, researchers.. and those of a particular group of people with whom I find myself delighted to hear from i.e. The SILVER FOX's.. more commonly called THE OVER THE HILL GANG.
Then, there are the OATH KEEPERS, Marines, U.S. Coast Guard, USN, U.S. Air Force.. Old Agents with whom I have enjoyed the reminising of days gone by and things of different administrations during our time, there are some of our Law Enforcement and D.O.J who still stand by and keep their Oath, and then there are those across the land who call me thanking me for exposing what really happened during the days of the 80/s and 90s when America lost over 4 million family owned farms and 30,000 + or - American Families averaging 2.5 members per house hold lost their properties MONTHLY as the INSURANCES which they had paid to protect these hapless Americans never paid off.. which left these hapless, jobless Americans to lay their heads any where they could find a resting place such as cardboard box's in alley ways, under free way bridges, empty buildings, underground facilities, in shacks and huts where ever something resembling a "roof" to keep the elements off their heads could be found.
We all who have been through these years know this is not the American Way or American Dream we fought for, died for and blindly supported.
It is believed by me the battle we fought was well fought and from the looks of things THE ONES WHO CAUSED THIS HARM TO AMERICANS AND AMERICA will soon be brought to Justice.
Each and every single one of you has been a light in my old heart giving me the courage and will to continue helping in my small way.
As I see it; THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER.. BUT! THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL IS NOT AN 'ONCOMING FREIGHT TRAIN.'
So.. keep the good research coming in.. I am always glad to receive good materials and you can count on Rayelan and the others being happy these great articles are coming in so we can post them for others.
I salute you one and all. Thank you for just being you.
Watcher51445 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

source is: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=224592