Friday, April 20, 2012

Greater Works Will You Do

ELAINE TAVOLACCIStaten Island, NYwww.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
 
Greater Works Will You Do
April 19, 2012
The Lord says I am raising up men and woman who have been victorious in battle, know how to defeat the adversary and have learned how to overcome opposition. They understand spiritual warfare and they always stand guard to protect those that are lagging behind. I am calling those who will train, equip and teach the young ones. To instruct them how to walk, how to war, how to resist temptation, how to recognize the tactics of the enemy and how to be sensitive to My voice. I am calling those of you who know Me, know My ways and have studied to show yourself approved to encourage and support those that are still on milk. I am looking for those who will teach others to understand the Spirit realm. They are those who know their authority and are always arrayed in the full armor. I am looking for those that have been delivered from the strongholds of the enemy to be examples and to strengthen the younger ones that also need deliverance. They will set the captives free, save, heal and bring the lost into the kingdom.

I am raising up the Josephs. Those on whom I will place My coat of many colors. They know what it is like to be thrown in the pit and rejected by family as well as friends. They are able to endure through difficult times and are tenacious in resisting temptation. They will be interpreters of dreams and visions. They understand the torment of being thrown in the prison. They are those who can withstand pressure and will teach others to do the same. Some will be raised up to speak into the lives of the elite and minister to those in authority. I am calling forth the Moses to lead My people into righteousness. I will place My staff in their hands and use them to lead others into pursuing the plan and calling on their lives. They are those who will never retreat but will continue on their journey and not become discouraged by whatever obstacle is before them. They will recognize My hand on their life and not be intimidated when faced with a Red Sea. I am raising up Samuels from a young age. I will fine tune their hearing to hear My voice. They shall proclaim My prophetic word to the nations. They will be seers, those who I could trust with My word in their mouth so that none of their words will fall to the ground. They will speak with authority and teach others to do the same.

I will raise up many women and place My anointing on them. The Deborah's will proclaim My voice to the people. They will judge what is right from wrong and bring righteousness to the nations. I will raise up the Naomi's to train up the young Ruth's. The godly women who will comfort and teach the younger woman how to live a lifestyle of integrity, sincerity and respect. They will teach them how to walk in humility, wisdom and honor in their relationships. I am raising up the Esther's who will be women of royalty who are radiant with My glory. I am raising up the Mary's who are pregnant with something so precious that the world can not offer. They will refuse to be idolized and their gift will be released to many. They will be carriers of My presence. I am raising up many women who are unique and set apart from the rest and will use them mightily in this season. They are not seeking riches or popularity and have no agendas apart from Me.

I am calling forth the Elijah's. They will train and raise up Elisha's with a double portion of their Spirit. They will train the prophets and teach the younger ones how to be used in spiritual gifts with respect and reverence of the anointing on their lives. I am raising up the sons of Issachar that know the times and seasons. I am raising up Ezekiels. Those who will have unusual heavenly encounters that are unknown to mere men. They will train others in the way of supernatural exploits. I am raising up the Daniels who know what it is like to be in the lions den. They know how to refrain from the ways of the world. Some will be used to give the interpretation of the dreams and visions of those in authority.

I'm calling forth the Paul's that have had their lives transformed from the powers of darkness into My glorious light. They will be used in evangelism to usher many into the Kingdom. They will be used mightily in miracles, signs and wonders and train others to do the same. They will not seek fame or fortune but will be an example of enduring hardness as a good soldier. They know what it is like to be imprisoned wrongfully but walk in love regardless of how they are treated. They are not ashamed of My word and will be an encouragement to others. Those who I call, I will equip and give the wisdom and knowledge that is required in this victorious life says the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

John14:12 - 13 Most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do because I go to My father. And whatever you ask in My name that I will do, that the father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name I will do it.

Hebrews 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

No comments: