Monday, May 14, 2012

AMAZING NEW DEVICE MAKES WHEEL CHAIRS OBSOLETE :

Subject: AMAZING NEW DEVICE MAKES WHEEL CHAIRS OBSOLETE :

THIS IS AN AWESOME INVENTION - MUST SEE

Just  recieved  this.  New  technology  for  those  in  wheel  chairs.  It's  Amazing
This is the second awesome invention that showed up in my email today.   I believe it is a sure sign of the changes, previously either these inventions would be bought and put on a shelf, or the inventors assasinated.  

We are on the brink of change!!!   I bet the naughty ones (Illuminaughty) are too afraid of getting arrested and losing the rest of their fortunes to stop a flood of new inventions!!!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great but I can see where shorter people may have a problem with it, unless they make adjustments for short arms & legs. My niece with spinal bifada would have a problem with it. Her legs are very short & she can't stand on her very small feet.