Monday, May 7, 2012

Dinar Intel Johnnywg ---- A NEW AMERICA

Intel4U JONNYWG A NEW AMERICA 05/06/2012

This evening Bella and myself had a long talk with a few experts...The results are the following:......

We just had in-depth conversations with financial analysts and securities experts regarding the new US Treasury Currency revaluation and transformation from the Federal Reserve. This will take place during the next six (6) months; it is now acknowledged the devaluation will be slower and more gradual, and this is our new position based on new information.

Cashing In:
• Cash in at Banks in US Currency, Credits, or Notes.
• Deposit currency in a Non-interest bearing DODD FRANK ACCOUNT.
• After research, move money to investments (asset allocation), small businesses, properties, corporations, housing; etc.

See Below:

NOTE: Foreign Currencies such as BRICS, CDN, AUS dollars, UK GBP will not be a great investment for profit; however, it will stabilize your principle. This will be the safest way to go but does not help AMERICA.

Basically, the new philosophy in Post RV will be a rebirth of America and a wealth creator.
1. We are not to sit out from it.
2. We are to be proactive and take chances.
3. We should help create jobs and well-being.
4. Invest in companies that make something.
5. Invest your money in job creation.
6. Purchase real estate with a ten (10) year plus plan (and yes, some may lose money).
7. Take a risk to build up your nation.

You are the Leaders -- like it or not, and we have all been placed in this position.

THE BAD: Gold and some other precious metals will be too great a risk of investment mainly because the market is controlled by massive reserves of the Pacific Rim. The USD will devalue for the next six (6) months, and PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN THE STOCK MARKET.

Be a Participant, not just an Investor; look into businesses that make a profit, and look for new frontier investments. Wealth Management provides another layer of protection to our money. This is a good addition to our Banking Institutions. It is our opinion you should speak directly with Wealth Management Teams and their Advisors -- this new opportunity of wealth can be of great assistance to you as an investor. Do not leave money in Banks!!

Please do not live in fear -- that is our old way of thinking to “never spend our money and save every dime in the Banks…” Those days need to be left in the past. We have an opportunity to go back to the good ole days of 1960 and build our economy yet again. You must be fearless and willing to educate yourselves -- have confidence in your ability to take risks by knowing your money is actually making money rather than making money sitting stagnant in a Bank. We have got to get away from allowing the Banks to make money from our own money. DO NOT LEAVE MONEY IN BANKS. You are very strong and capable people with remarkable endurance, as you have proven this in the IQD investment alone. It is our responsibility to plant seeds and allow our country to grow back into the strong economy it once was. Remember, we are all in this together, and together we can and will accomplish this goal.

“Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your country —
Ask together what we can do for the freedom of man.”
– John F. Kennedy

Good Luck and Thanks to all of you ~
jonnywg & BellaGrits

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you people really think we have an additional six months to do the revaluation? Is Nibiru and Sarru just part of the world's imagination since both will follow the dwarf star around the sun for a run pass the earth; both much bigger then the earth and whose gravitational pull could affect us in ways we cannot fathom, yet. Six months to revalue while we await the ascension and continue to live in poverty and need. It doesn't sound like a God ordained operation to me nor world prosperity while we're fighting in our abundance to survive. Gurus should just stop talking and let the resistance movement do its job.

Anonymous said...

Over 80,000 of the original 336,000 lenders have passed away. A majority of those who are left are in their mid 60's to mid 80's. Its been 20 years since this started. I lost 25 of the 101 I put in this including both of my parents. No one knows what happens to those packies of money.

6 months from now many more will be gone.

If you ever see anything out of this first take care of family, relatives, and friends and then start looking for the truly needy. Change some lives. Buy them a home and furnish it. But them a new car or two. Give them cash to spend at the department stores. That will help the economy and create jobs.

princesirki2012 said...

"WHY DO THE PEOPLE RAGE AGAINST ME, AND WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO RESIST MY ENERGY? I AM THAT I AM, TO ME, ONE DAY IS AS A THOUSAND YEARS, AND I AM SOVEREIGN OVER YOUR LIMITED CONCEPTS OF TIME AND SPACE! I AM ALL THAT IS, I AM ALL THAT WAS, AND I AM ALL THAT EVER WILL BE. I AM INFINITY WITHOUT MEASURE, AND I AM LIGHT WITHOUT SPEED. I AM NOT LIMITED TO YOUR LAWS OF PHYSICS, AND I AM SOVEREIGN OVER ALL THAT IS. I AM THE DIVINE ENERGY BEHIND ALL THAT YOU SEE, AND I AM THE SOURCE OF ALL THAT YOU DO NOT SEE, AND YET YOU FEEL THE EFFECTS OF ALL THAT I HAVE SET IN MOTION. I AM THE ASCENSION, AND I AM THE ABUNDANCE AND PROSPERITY THAT YOU SEEK. NOW IS THE TIME TO SEEK MY FACE AND TO BE THE REFLECTION THAT YOU SEE. I AM THAT I AM, IN YOU, AND IN ALL THAT IS, AND THERE IS NO LACK IN MY ABUNDANCE, FOR I AM YOUR EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD! BE STILL, AND KNOW I AM THAT I AM, AND STOP RESISTING ME, SO I CAN BRING FORTH MY KINGDOM, AND MY POWER, AND MY GLORY, IN ALL THAT IS! YOUR IMAGINATION IS IN VAIN, YOUR HUMAN COUNSEL IS FOOLISHNESS IN MY SIGHT. I AM THE ONE WHO LAUGHS IN DERISION AT YOUR RESISTANCE TO MY DIVINE PLAN. I AM THE COMPOSER AND CONDUCTOR OF ALL THAT IS, AND I AM THE DIRECTOR OF AN ORCHESTRA THAT VIBRATES WITH PRECISION AND PURPOSE. ALL THAT IS LIFTS MY FINELY CRAFTED INSTRUMENTS, AND ALL THAT IS APPLAUDS WITH ALL ITS MIGHT. I AM THE SEASONS OF ALL THAT IS, MY GALAXIES REVOLVE IN COSMIC RHYTHM. I AM THE LIGHTNING, I AM THE THUNDER, I AM THE HAIL, I AM THE WIND, I AM THE RAIN, I AM THE SNOW, I AM THE HEAT, I AM THE COLD, AND I AM THE LAW OF ALL THAT IS. I AM THE FINAL WORD OF ALL THAT IS, AND ALL OF YOUR THOUGHTS, WORDS, AND DEEDS, ARE INCONSEQUENTIAL TO WHAT I HAVE DECREED! STOP RESISTING ME AND YOU WILL SEE THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF YOUR FAITH"

I AM THAT I AM

Anonymous said...

Posts like this one having to do with Dinars and making money are meaningless. Money will very soon be a non-player, thing of the old paradigm. The "prosperity packages" are all set to be sent out to the banks which will temporarily allow us all to live in abundance until ascension happens in December. Along the way, new technologies like food replicators will be given to all of us, freely by our star families, along with much other amazing and mind blowing technologies. We will soon be wanting for nothing, not even money. So why keep posting things like this?

It's pointless, really.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on this completely! I used to listen to dinar gurus and all the rumor mill on dinar status, etc...etc..but now I understand that nothing on this can ever happen and not especially in the middle of these so called "arrests". In my opinion they probably have to start the arrests first in order to release any type of prosperity package whatever it may be...otherwise the dark cabal will just "be at it" again. And even when it does revalue soon thereafter there will be no need for money as the world "changes" anyway so this revaluation is really not as important as some think. I doubt anybody will become a "millionaire". What purpose would that serve. You're better off with a few coins of silver and some extra food just to get you through the rough times of this transition. Money will not serve any purpose. Should've saved those Susan B. Anthony''s when the post office gave them to us in change a long long time ago.

Anonymous said...

If princesirki2012 is so frigging powerful and omniscient, why not just MAKE THE RV HAPPEN ! Shouldn't you be able to telepathically tell us this instead of SHOUTING TEXT ? I am in my 50's, and have heard of so much stuff, channelers, mystics, religions, Genies in a lamp, psychics, gods, etc. There is yet to be presented evidence that ANY of this exists or is true to us ordinary people. Nothing in the universe defies the laws of physics, or as Authur C. Clark said, " Any sufficiently advanced civilization is indistinguishable from magic. Start the show any time....
frj

Anonymous said...

How does the, “Legal Update: Dodd-Frank Redefines “Accredited Investor”“ from July 23, 2010 and “Legal Update: Dodd-Frank Redefines “Accredited Investor” and the SEC Provides New Guidance” from September 3, 2010), affect dinar holders? it sounds as though us little guys won't be allowed to
cash in since we are not accredited investors. Any thoughts?