Sunday, May 27, 2012

Poofness - 5-27-12 Unconditional Love


-------- Original Message --------
From: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: Unconditional Love
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 14:20:28 -0400
Steve Winwood
Higher Love lyrics
Songwriters: JENNINGS, WILL / WINWOOD, STEVE
Think about it, there must be higher love
Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above
Without it, life is wasted time
Look inside your heart, I'll look inside mine
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love, oh
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love, I keep thinking of?
Worlds are turning and we're just hanging on
Facing our fear and standing out there alone
A yearning, and it's real to me
There must be someone who's feeling for me
Things look so bad everywhere
In this whole world, what is fair?
We walk blind and we try to see
Falling behind in what could be
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love, oh
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love, I keep thinking of?
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love, oh
Bring me a higher love
I could rise above on a higher love
I will wait for it, I'm not too late for it
Until then, I'll sing my song
To cheer the night along
I could light the night up with my soul on fire
I could make the sun shine from pure desire
Let me feel that love come over me
Let me feel how strong it could be
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love, oh
Bring me a higher love
Where's that higher love, I keep thinking of?
Bring me a higher love
Bring me a higher love, oh
Bring me a higher love 

Greetings and Salutations;
Regardless, of the 'he's crazy', 'never gonna happen', 'this is just a cyclical thing' and 'the hate monger' folks the the veil will be parted. The miracle of a new world will be right at the end of your noses. Then you will have higher love to deal with. As you walk forward from here remember those who remembered you thru this war. Say thanks as you go thru each day in freedom. Give yourself credit for making it to the end of this part, there will be a short respite, then the real work will begin. That's the remaking of everything you see before your eyes. The truth Will set you free, tho at first it may piss you off.
Love and Kisses;
Poofness 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

POOF: The JOKE of the decade.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many more short "Respites" we will have to endure?

Anonymous said...

POOF, as I recall, Steve Winwood's song is Higher Love......Not Unconditional Love....Unconditional Love was done by Rodney King....

Anonymous said...

It is easy to tell who the incompetent sheeple are who are waiting for something to happen in order to fix their miserable lives and blaming others while looking to be saved from themselves from an outside source. They feel power-less to do anything about anything except whine and complain for more cheese please.

In spite of the abundant amount of information available, they have not the first clue in the world in order to figure anything out on their own about what is taking place on the planet and are at a total loss as to what to do about anything, so they strike out against someone else who does.

You are dealing with a bunch of irresponsible smart alecks that are about to get their arses kicked in a very big way.

Anonymous said...

John, You might want to make this one a headliner in Bold Red Print.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Spiritlessons?v=reD86ZtzV10

Don't get the Mark Of The Beast

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been reading poofs posts for 7 years, and you would like to see the dark cabal eat crap sandwiches, yet it never seems to transpire. I have the sight and knowlegde of discernment and I call poof out on his spoof. Euro breakup, dollar death spiral, hyperinflation, fema camps, indefinate detention, civil war, and then a New World Order that you will beg for. It's a stupid test either you pass or die. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Higher Love IS Unconditional.

Poof knows.
Naysayers/Name callers - will naysay and name call - but can't provide anything but negative words.

They see nothing.

Change you can believe in...is not enough for them, and if they notice the change, they will get even more negative as to whether it is for our benefit.

I had never paid attention to the deficit until it got too high, nor an executive order until a bunch were written, nor the Fed and their "ah" system, until we used it so much we could see it caused more harm than good, nor the military, nor Wall Street, until O mentioned financial reform and we flash crashed while he was still speaking, nor the stock market or derivatives, nor anything until someone used them in excess.

Prior to that, I was a slow cooking frog. The heat was being turned up and I was sitting there soaking in a aauna, a warm tub, a hot tub, a hot spring, a boiling pot...it was the boiling pot that woke me up so I wanted to jump out.

Everything negative does not serve a negative purpose.
Good news is not always a lie.

For Naysayers and name callers - I Let it be.
Misery loves company.

I read what they have to say and am glad I AM the me that I AM and I love them for being true to who they are.

If they see a party, lets hope they know to celebrate and not think there is some ulterior motive behind it too.

One anonymous at 3:55 PM called Poof the joke of the decade. Do you really believe that after knowing all the other news that is being revealed as we seek and find?

Some people you listen to, and some you don't.
Developed discernment cuts through the confident b.s. posts - where people have no clue but act like they do.

I like the recent Heneghan report. Especially this statement:
"P.P.S. At this hour a massive redemption of worldwide hard assets continues, including property rights, precious and industrial metals and other collateralized assets."

Redemption - Black's Law 5th edition, page 1149

The realization of a right to have the title restored free and clear of the mortgage; performance of the mortgage obligation being essential for that purpose.

A repurchase; a buying back. The act of a vendor of property in buying it back again from the purchaser at the same or an enhanced price. The process of annulling and revoking a conditional sale of property, by performance of the conditions on which it was stipulated to be revocable.

The process of cancelling and annulling a defeasible title to land, such as is created by a mortgage or a tax-sale, by paying the debt or fulfilling the other conditions. The liberation of an estate from a mortgage. Webb v. Williamson, 202 Ark. 763, 152 S.W.2d 312, 314. The liberation of a chattel from pledge or pawn, by paying the debt for which it stood as security.

Repurchase of notes, bonds, stock, bills, or other evidences of debt, by paying their value to their holders. The payment of principal and unpaid interest on bonds or other debt obligations.

Repurchase by corporation of its shares at a price equal to the net asset value of the shares on data a redemption request is received by the corporation. Kreis v. Mates Inv. Fund, Inc., D.C.Mo., 335 F.Supp. 1299, 1302.

Our future is going to be so amazing!
Enjoy the ride.

Anonymous said...

All I can say--I look forward to reading Poof's words every week. It makes me able to go through the week. Its called hope.

Anonymous said...

I also look forward to Poof's words. Thank you!!