Wednesday, June 13, 2012

G. Thomas Gulick Intel Updates

Selected few;

I just released my e-teaching session and most of you were included.
I wanted a few of you to have some 'shop talk' I dared not to include
for others.

David Wilcock is back and his latest is as follows:

To our newcomers, this will be a wild ride for your first time reading.
David has been caught up between Fulford and Drake. Is he is about to
learn the hard way? I do not know but something is wrong! 

My sincere opinion of David is that if he has ever lied to us, it's because
someone lied to him and he repeated it if he did. But he is not easy to fool. 
I have this not disclosed in my last e-teaching as follows:

In a 3-hour long teleconference dated June 6, 2012, we just got information that exposes Benjamin Fulford as a MI-5 agent of disinformation! Fulford, since this leaked out, has denied the charges. Details about some very dangerous disinfo being put out not only by Fulford but also by channelers for the Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command and David Wilcock who has been used to put out disinformation. Drake is also covered in the discussion. Somebody is right and somebody is wrong. Keep in mind, David Wilcock is sandwiched between Fulford & Drake. This is not going to end well as we wanted.


From this point on, I am backing off Fulford, Wilcock, Drake and others
caught up in this 'Mass Arrests' and taking back America. The Bilderberg
Group Annual Meeting met & the trends of the meeting are accelerating.

I do not see The Enemy Within running for their holes! A few weeks ago, I
smelled what was cooking and was reminded to get back to my basics
for good & reliable insights to this 'Mell of a Hess' for sure.

The misinformation and disinformation is as bad as I have ever found it.
With no trends for results to be found, one can only suspect we are
being taken down a pathway of lies & deceptions? Where is the beef?

I am so glad I did not run with that Michigan
story when the body count could not be confirmed. Yes, I tossed in
a bone of contention & the next morning the Internet went viral with the
story.

If HAARP has been ordered to cease & desist, then why are we
getting Dutch's reports showing its still on-going? We still have
skies full of Chemtrails here in North Carolina. That has not stopped.
The drilling CIA ship found in Japan last March 11, 2011 is back. Why?
The one positive? Gas prices at the pumps are lower. Not cheaper but
lower along with commodities.  Strange? Yes! The agenda is for higher
prices not lower. Spain investors soon found out they were about
to step on a big loss and exited the markets when finding the so-called
'bail out' was not enough. Lab reports showing 3 attempts of murder
on Ed Falcone and nothing is happening? I cannot make this stuff up!

I regret to put in my two-cents but I have known what Drake has been
telling since December of 2009. Things are so corrupt, it appears all
of Washington, DC are enjoying 'slush funds' just to look the other
way. Then the Rand Paul bombshell was the straw that broke the
Tea Party up! It's just a matter of time now. Ron Paul, was on the
'hit list' after Bilderberg Meeting. Now we find the Paul's in the news
with joining Romney? What is real and what is not? Whom do we trust?

In any event, I have a few of you that are eager to hear from me.
This is where I stand! Not much to stand on but it is what it is! My plan
of action, to retreat for a while. Time will tell. The truth will follow, 
in time.

Just me,

Gerry G.
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one, totally agree with you on this. I think David was used for his high traffic. And Drake and Fulford are stringing us along to give the opposition time to organize. I'm not sure who used who, but I think we all get the picture they are not here to help. Drake and Fulford, "I hate that you betrayed your fellow man, by siting with the evil cabal.

Anonymous said...

Agreed! We need the truth.

Unknown said...

Nothing will happen until God makes it happen and the TARES/JEWS will be bundled and burned.

Anonymous said...

Who do you listen to? It's one of the "5" key foundation skills you need to learn in order to follow the "law of attraction". This is taught to all of the Illuminati, Free Mason's, Billdeburgs, etc. The answer to that is question is ultimately "yourself". You trust your intuition, your gut. But if you have been listening to all sorts of sources of information then you become weakened because you have been confused by all of the opinion's that are running rampant. Be true to yourself and you will always attract the truth. It is law! The law of attraction, that which is like attracts unto one's self. If you are a liar, you will attract liars, if you are truthful and honest you will attract the same. And you will always no know the difference between the two because your intuition will always guide you. The dark one's know this and practice this each and every day. Who do you listen too...That's why they only listen to member's of their secret society's that know the information that has been kept secret from the masses. This is a thinking Universe. You get what you think about most of the the time, whether you want it or not! Start thinking about what you want instead of trying to figure out what everybody else is doing, your just adding to the mess.

Anonymous said...

Thanks G.Thomas Gulick - interesting perspective - after following what has been put out by Fulford & Drake I have seen a pattern emerge that did not resonate with me as truth or only the truth - it was bits if truth thrown in with much propaganda to rope folks in, as many folks have been .. unfortunately. I do believe Wilcock is not dis-info , even if he may have been roped in to do a Drake interview or such.. I believe he is thorough in his research and shares what e believes to be the truth. I have also watched the Bill Borckbrader videos (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bill+wood+brockbrader&sa=X&spell=1&search=Search&oi=spell) and believe he is sharing truth, which is probably why he was attacked "as dis info" by Drake and such and is now in jail - his messages were consistent and inclusive for all peoples..

You mentioned "e-teaching session" - how does one sign up for such - could you share here so one can sign up for future updates when you may publish them ?

Let us hope that all good possibilities are open and will happen for the highest good for all God Willing ~

anonymous49 said...

The author of this post is probably right about all of these cult of personality, but the author is as much of a disinfo shill as the others. What we are witnessing a sepration between two worlds, two mass collective groups of conciousness going their own separate ways. Yes for some things will end very bad. For those like me, I am moving on to the stars because it is time to ascend. The author of this post is suffering from what Frued called the thanatos complex, the death instinct. He has lost hope because he has built his house upon the sand, the three dimentional world. He is here to tell me that my house is crumbling as well. Hey droopy! wake up, it's all a dream. If you wish to live in the nightmare that's your choice. The declaration the author of this post expounds that we are out of time and it's not going to end well obviously has never done any past life regression work, seen the light ships form Andromeda or the Peladies. His flesh is his existence. His carnal knowledge of this life, his degrees, his status, his life story is all he has ever known. Friend we are here to take part in a spiritual battle that goes back eons. I am not a slave on the NWO plantation. I am soul having an experience. The horrors and challenges are part of the adventure, not the end of the road. I feel sorry for this author and those who like him are so eager to go quietly into that sweet goodnight. You will reincarnate after all of this and ask yourself, why was I so afraid? I am here to call you all cowards! But there is nothing to fear, embrace these times,you chose this, we all did, adjust your attitude and fears. But don't tell me how to experience my reality you fools. Shut up and die with some dignity you whiners.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps that is the ultimate lesson in all of this confusion. Develop your inner intuition and remember this Socrates quote:

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing"

Anonymous said...

When u hear a truth it will ring true inside of you.. something seems to click inside that says .. Yes this is it .. this is what I have been looking for! When someone is constantly telling us things with no results of what they claim u can be assured that they are usually only scamer's especially if they continue to tell u things while moving the goal post further and further out each time! If u see no truth , no results then u can know that something is wrong with the information given!

Anonymous said...

All of these are not the core problem. Find the core problem or the root of the cause and you will see what is really happening. I'll give you guys some hints. What is the bases for control? Certain people or methods they use? IMO, it's the methods they use. What is the method of control down to the core that everyone can't live without for now atleast? Isn't it money? Isn't it the fiat currency? Dollar and Euro ring a bell? What is happening with the Euro right now? What are the BRICS doing? Russia and China? Think about it. Everything is hiding in plain sight.