Friday, June 15, 2012

G. Thomas Gulick Intel Updates

Good morning NexBoom Champions & selected few;

Attention: Bankers & Mastermind Group - We are all on the same page today. Time will not permit me to reach out and touch direct.
Get it? So much is happening and my valued clients seem to own much of my time of late. Life happens.

I notice my e-inquiry minds are wanting to know when the mass arrests are going to happen. Believe me,
as reported, arrests are happening. I have not noticed any reported by the controlled 'mainstream news' yet. But the intelligence received yesterday indicates
the steps to be taken starting today, June 15th and afterwards is in place to make this happen. But and I stress "BUT"

This INTEL will most assuredly change so it is written in Jell-O.As John broke the silence on this yesterday. Get it?

So let me give you a preview of our ALL ABOUT DERIVATIVES until we can confirm some of this coming at us. Good & reliable information is all I care to send. If in doubt or in question, you bet I am just going to sit on it. None of us wants to be fooled and I sure don't want to become a fool either. Believe me, if it were not for Bank Call Reports required, WE THE PEOPLE would not know much? Some of the Big Bad Banks are operating with 3-sets of books but only 1 shows up in their Prospectus.  Who let them get by with that? Care to guess?


When time permits, take the time to read what Herman Cain and his Federal Reserve Board Members were doing after the entire world
went broke. When? October 16, 2008. In any event, this is being released today since the OCC Quarterly Derivative Report remains 'past due'
for public viewing. Imagine that!

Last Friday's FDIC Failed Bank List was up by four. Wonder what today will bring? How long will it take to unwind the remaining 722 problem banks
listed by the FDIC? Yep! Confirmed this week. 1 of 10 banks are on the FDIC Problem Bank list. Stay alert! Just as soon as I know, I will let you know too.

Since banking, insurance and derivatives are my specialty, you can rest assured All About Derivatives will be released with a full report shortly. If a few of you
'slow learners' and 'e-reader skimmers' get anything out of this e-teaching session today, be sure to know why interest rates are low and must remain low! Until
the Great Correction happens, interest derivatives, if interest rates rise, cannot exist! They surely would implode!

In the meantime, in the breeze! Keep in mind, life's problems can be like bananas. They sometimes come in bunches. I am working on a batch now!

Let's go fishin,

Gerry

G. Thomas Gulick
HOW MONEY WORKS - SINCE 1970

No comments: