Saturday, July 21, 2012

YES, GOD EXISTS! By Erasmus of America (originally released nationally Oct 27, 1993. Maybe America is now ready to learn about God And honor God for real!)

     God endorsed this report on Oct. 27, 1993 with a stunning Miracle of God. The same day the national mailing of this report was completed, the large, deadly tumor that had been growing on the chest of the author's wife suddenly fell off that evening, and 14 hours later a doctor could find no evidence that there had ever been a tumor there! God smiles on this report! (And only time this ever happened in my life, one time I went under what I guess would be called a "Holy Ghost possession." I was asked if I truly loved Jesus. I would reply yes. Then I was told to publicize my family I.Q. background. I protested I did not want to do this. The third time I was asked to do this and it given to me by revelation that Christianity was being smeared by its enemies as no intelligent man would be a Christian and they claimed that there were no intelligent proofs of God, I finally agreed to do this and the possession of the Holy Spirit of God then left me. So the secret story is now admitted that I was ordered by the Will of Jesus Christ to put into print this family reference below.) 
     My mother had been a child actress and never attended school (except for maybe six weeks). She self-educated herself after learning how to read and write from her grandmother. At 10 years of age she scored the highest I.Q. of any child in American history up to then. She later entered a university with no prior formal education. My own I.Q. has been scored at genius or above. (I refused to write in 1993 that a Wash., D.C. I.Q. test claimed I had scored beyond scientific measurement in I.Q. Enough said.)Since many in our colleges and newspapers seem to assert that no intelligent person would be a Christian or believe in God, I hope this information will put into a discredited position those pushing this anti-Christian propaganda and who are trying to trick the public (through our Marxist based brainwashing public schools) into believing that only stupid and foolish people would become Christians or seriously believe in God.
     I can only show in this tiny space maybe a small fraction of 1% of the scientific proofs I have which show the existence of God. For example. let us mathetically reverse the population figures for the human race. Mathematics indicate that mankind has been on this Earth for only 5,000 to 15,000 years due to the fertility of soil which controls population growth of races. That means that only God could create life on our planet in such a short time available, and there was no time for evolution to occur. (Population figures were standard and taken from standard references such as information almanacs.) 
     The mathematics of the DNA genetic codes to living cells was fed into scientific computer systems. The computers calculated the mathematcal odds to be virtually infinity against living cells ever being able to evolve into other life forms. This frankly means that the theory of evolution is scientifically impossible! It never happened! When asked the serious scienific questions: "Did the chicken or the egg come first?", and "Did the seed or the tree come first?", the valid scientific answer to these two questions can only be, "God came fist and then created life!"
     When astronauts landed on the Moon, they found 1/30th inch of meterorite dust on its surface. The rate of fall of meteorite dust on the Moon indicates by mathematics that the Moon is therefore only a few thousand years old. The evolutionists claim that the Moon and Earth are the same basic age. If true, then the meteorite dust testifies that the Earth is also just a few thousand years old and physically way too young to have any evolution of life possible on Earth. Also, volcanic eruptions indicate that our Earth is still young, just cooling off from creation, not an ancient planet. Also, the decay of the Earth's magnetic field indicates that our planet is about 7,000 years to 10,000 years old maximum! Also, the pressure of our fields worldwide indicate they were formed less than 10,000 years ago. This means the Earth is YOUNG! Two science foundations tried to disprove me on the lunar dust issue. They quoted from numerous scientists all over the Earth. I answered back and showed why NASA's own data proved my position correct. They were stunned into silence and couldn't answer me back. (One foundation's vice president only comment back was, "You are a natural born genius!")
     When evolutionists claimed their tests proved one piece of lava was formed in a volcano at least 3 billion years ago, they were disproved when it was revealed that this piece of lava was known to have been in a volcano less than 200 years ago. "Scientific" dating methods do not prove the age of our planet. They only guess at it. "In The Beginning" by Dr. Walter T. Brown, Jr. shows these teststo be faulty!
     At over 500 sites, more complex fossils were found beneath simpler fossils which would be scientifically impossible  if the theory of evolution was true. And it seems that no fossils are being created today! If the fossils were created by a great world flood( the world flood being reported in the Bible and up to 500 other ancient cultures also   reported the world flood, the ark with the animals and a few humans to save life on earth. With that much smoke there must be some fire or historical truth to this world flood! And to crucify the evolutionists in their theory of evolution, they had to censor from science courses that two British scientists discovered the enzymes that correct damage to DNA genetic codes in living cells so they can in nature never evolve into other life forms! But silence please! And totally censor this from public education because it proves that evolution of life is scientifically impossible and never happened except in the minds of wild fools who are described in the Bible as, "The fool says in his heart that there is no God.") Now if the fossils were created by a great world flood and not by gradual processes over billions of years, then the theory of evolution is a GIANT HOAX! (As Grant Jeffrey once demonstrated, take standard math and standard population figures taken from scientific references, if mankind were really even one million years old as claimed by evolutionists, then standard math states by one million years there would theoretically be more humans on earth than all the atoms in the universe. Naive evolutionists  need to study how fast compound math would skyrocket the number of humans on earth if man had been on this earth for even one million years! Sorry evolutionists, but you lose the argument that the theory of evolution is even a valid scientific theory!)
     The Bible has over 10,000 prophecies in it. of which most have already come true. The mathematical odds against this being possible are virtually infinity. (Don't forget folks, that after this report was released before it  got widely publicized that a math code was found in Hebrew in the Old Testament. In math code, This defied mathematical   odds of 3 billion to one against this being possible when this Bible Code in Genesis  listed the names and year of death of 66 prominent Jewish rabbis for the last 2,000 years. Separately in the Old Testament, in a couple of short chapters, in this Bible Code was listed Jesus Christ, His Apostles, events in His life, etc.! Hitler, location of concentration camps, other Nazi leaders, all listed in Bible Code . The Koran, other books were tested, and apparently no books in the world had this prophetic Bible Code except the Bible of the Christians and Jews. That is God's signature that He wrote the Bible and not other books claimed God wrote. I haven't tried it yet, but another source using this Bible Code indicated that it indicated that Obama wanted to be the most evil leader in human history and would be savagely damned by God after this life unless he repented before God which I doubt he can!) This shows that God is behind he Bible and controls human history. And Jesus Christ fulfilled 332 prophecies out of 332 in the Old Testament. Also, critics of the Bible 150 years ago claimed the Old Testament was mostly fiction, and that most of the cities and battles listed never existed. Since the founding of Israel in 1948, almost all of the sites liste in the Old Testament have been found and verified. As usual, the Bible critics strike out and their claims against the Bble prove to be lies or else outbursts of stupidity instead of intelligence in their hatred of God and the Bible of God.) The Bible, prophetically, (supernaturally in constant Miracles of God in Christianity for the last 2,000 years whereas Islam, etc. don't have these supernatural Miracles of God occur with their religions), and historically has been proven to be quite accurate. The Bible is the supernatural Word of God for man!
     I briefly died in 1958. I was not spiritually ready to die. I made an offer to God if I was given back my life. I was given back my life and this article is part of the deal I offered to God if given back my life. (By the way, the man who predicted nearly all the important things to happen later in my life stopped me on a street when he told me that I had recently died but God gave me back my life. And then he made a long list of predictions about my future and told me secrets of my life. I was so startled by all this I forgot to ask him his name. I was a military cadet on summer vacation when this incredible meeting with this man occurred.) I have heard the testimony of medical doctors   and other  educated people who were diagnosed as clinically dead, some for many hours, and then came back to life, which is supposed to be "medically impossible." Our death experiences all have common factors to them which seem to confirm the testimony of those  who died and whom God restored to life for whatever reasons. I learned in 1958 that the one and only reason for our lives on Earth was to become friends with God. The rest was not really that important in the scheme of eternity. If we do not become friends with God during our life, then we have wasted our entire life and will be condemned for eternity instead of living with God for all eternity. I alsolearned that you must make Jesus your Saviour so that you are not condemned for etenity because you rejected the mercy, frienship and love of God offered through Jesus Christ, God the Son, appointed Saviour of Mankind.
     In 1984 my wife Linda had a large tumor on her face and a much larger tumor inside her. The medical field urged immediate surgery in order to protect her life. The medical field urged immediate  surgery in order to protect her life. We refused this surgery and instead practiced what the Bible taught us to do if we wanted a Miracle of God to take care of these tumor. Later, to the shock of the medical field, a national insurance company (Mutual of Omaha), our local church and othe sources, the large tumor fell off her face one evening and the larger tumor inside her disappeared into thin air, which startled the medical clinic when they examined her immediately afterwards. Yes, God does exist! Give your life to Jesus today and He will give you His Life, ETERNAL LIFE!
     Remember Jesus  has crowns for soul winners! Don't forget the Great Commission! Evangelize! Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name. Look up other reports of Erasmus of America at Nesara News in their archive listings for May, June, and July of 2012. My email address is fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . Ask for a copy of my 4 page Omni Law and learn how we can save the American economy by using the Christian Economics taught by Jesus Christ in the New Testament.Be sure and make copies of this report by copy and paste or forward emails sent to you with this report enclosed in the email to you. Christians and churches, I have given you the victory of winning most of America back to serious Christianity if you but seriously push this report until virtualy all of America has seen this report. The atheists hate this report as they cannot answer it back with credibility! I have given you the weapon to win most of America back to Jesus Christ. Now be soldiers for Christ and storm America with this God-inspired report! I give God the credit for the knowledge I have shared with you!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you brother! But question, how can I help?

Anonymous said...

ok, Erasmus. You say God exists, and I believe He does. I believe the teachings of Jesus. Answer me this: if the bible and Jesus say that there is a worldwide deception coming to fool almost all the people of earth with a false coming of Jesus (i.e. the pretender) what is all this talk of the light beings or Galactic Federation of Light? Aren't these the false beings trying to trick us into falling for their evil plans so that we never get to the Father's presence? This stuff about the archangels so and so and the GFL, etc. are interesting, but not one of them EVER mentions Jesus NOR the FATHER!!!

I have asked for this on this site numerous times, yet NOBODY wants to answer. I guess they agree with me that these light beings are the false teachers of darkness disguised as light bearers. That's who Lucifer is, isn't he?

Aquiesence by silence. Truth mixed with fiction. Nesara won't come about until the true Christ comes after the false Christ is to come soon. There is a world wide deception first then the real deal comes after that.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 11:23PM I'm agreeing with you that these "light workers" are psy-ops operations to deceive the people, and the illuminati and Satanists think that Lucifer is the light. This is an angel of light, which is a deceiver. This new age religion is a deception. This is all a set-up for their "blue beam project" IMO. Jesus said "know ye not that your body is the temple of God" He told people to seek the kingdom of heaven, and He told people what the fruits of the spirit were. He told us we would know them by their fruit. Jesus said in the end their would be false teachers saying go here or go there and he said not to follow them. They now have all kinds of tricks set up to deceive the people, such as synthetic humans (darpa), clones (having no souls), They are working on a synthetic or clone who has some kind of plasma running through it's body, where it's wound will heal itself, as it says in Revelations. Jesus said "Let they eye be single and thy whole body shall be full of light". (He means to keep your eye on Him, Jesus...He IS The Bright And Morning Star!) God Bless You!

Anonymous said...

I answered as Anonymous 3:06AM and I hope no one thought I was answering for Erasmus, because I was NOT, and I am NOT Erasmus. I think I have made an error in my perception. I watched a project camelot Bob Dean interview and he knows a lot about this. The only thing that I read, somewhere else, that I perceive as a deception is the "false flag" event called The Blue Beam Project from NASA. They (the secret government) has apparently been spending trillions of dollars of American's money to keep this "other world entities/higher level beings" thing hidden from us. Also I heard on the interview where he talks about clones, etc. Sorry for what I said up above, as I wouldn't want to lead anyone in the wrong direction.