Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bix Weir - Tired, Battle Scarred and the Early Trip


Subject: Tired, Battle Scarred and the Early Trip

I'm exhausted and battle scarred from this week. I've been fighting battle after battle in the trenches to make sure we win this thing. I currently fight these battles with my pen and my mouth but that might change soon if the Good Guys can't get Ron Paul situated as the Republican candidate. It is that important for a peaceful transition. If not...then the battles likely turn violent. I don't advocate it AT ALL but I am ready to fight for my freedom and there are MILLIONS of us in America and around the world waiting for the word to draw our swords.

The Friday Road Trip has been posted for Private Road Members and you can find it here:


Topics this week include:

- Jon Nadler Says Silver Manipulation is OVER so....IT'S TIME TO BUY!!!
- Palin Tells Us What It's All About...Discreetly!
- A Message From a Senior Ron Paul Official: "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!"
- We Inherited Our Freedom...Now It's Up To All Of Us TO Fight For It

I notice that I'm about to hit article 1,000 on the Road to Roota! That's a lot of writing if I do say so myself :-) If you have the $149 to spare you can get access to all the archived information on the website as well as updates and all alerts going forward by joining the Private Road here:


If you can't afford it or don't want to join keep an eye out for the free emails and keep calling for CHANGE.

We are in the thick of this battle but we are winning the war!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir



No comments: