Sunday, August 12, 2012

California Court Victim needs help -------- HELP ANYONE!

I spent 430 days falsely incarcerated for two misdemeanors without due process in the state of California. I been having force council against my will. Apposed to be defending me the Public Defender filed a 1370 and I ended up on a state hospital. A few months back I had to bail as no one could help me move the legal strings. Most of what I say is not on the record as every time I bring inconvenient laws & not sign there unconstitutional farreta warning they adjourn court & start over after force council warns that should I not shut up a second 1370 would be filed.

I remained mute this July, 6 though I have warned that I do not consent nor agree. I am having jury trial and what they do is, as soon as I bring up constitutional law or claim common law jurisdiction they kick you out of court and continue without you. Farreta warning strips you out of all your right and you can't even appeal. The court officials are trying to hide they failed to answer counterclaim therefore they defaulted back in July of last year, I got all documents that prove there deliberate disregard to laws..

Countless motions have been sent asking the judge to answer documents as to prevent dishonor & they will not respond even though they are notarized & served by notary public.. They are afraid that I will expose there crime therefore all my appearances are done without witnesses and in close quarters... My friend that help me while in custody got mugged that he feared for his life and as a result he bounced on me. I need lawless America join me this August 15 & 20.

I am willing donate to other criminal court victims if my case gets exposed & we manage to place liens as they defaulted on a counterclaim.. Please help me, I am not insane as to be put on a mental hospital and drugged as they have warned me that will happen... Please contact me at sultanx2012@hotmail.com

thank you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is it that we can help? Other than appearing in court with you and if its a closed session we wont be able to get in the gallery. Call Richard Fine he is one lawyer who wont give them a chance to screw you. He is in California and he has been fighting the corrupt judicial system there for a while. You know they are trying you under admiralty law which they have to have your permission to do. The corporation has now crossed the boundies and they arent hiding it anymore. They are letting us know that they have all the power even if you do your UCC paperwork they will close court session and you have to re-establish your standing as to the contract they presume you signed with them. I would file for the judges bond and all bonds associated with the case since you already have judgement through the notary. Since you have the paperwork signed by notary it should make them stop. Just file for the bonds. They put you in the nut house because that is their answer to the dead man because dead men dont speak in court they have to have lawyers.

http://www.angelgroup.org/articles/663-attorney-richard-fine-is-suing-the-judges
The above site will get you familiar with Richard Fine , he is there in L.A. He may be able to help you. He is proving the judges are corrupt. If you are in this situation then fight tooth and nail. They havent gotten your best interest at heart anyway so bust their asses with a suit to take their bonds, from the judge, procecutor down to the arresting officer. I wish I had the money to come help but as TPTB stole it I have nothing but advise, sorry. Also look up full disclosure with Lessly Dutten. They will help as well.

Anonymous said...

At this point Richard Fine is your best bet. Nothing we regular mortals can do for you. I wish there was somebody really focusing on bringing the court system down because it is thru the Court system that the Corporation stops anyone from exposing the truth. Don't waste your time talking to those who claim they can help you when they have no cases to prove it, or those greedy bastards that require you to sell your first born in order to pay their inflated price (Luis Ewing comes to mind) Good luck!!!