Thursday, August 16, 2012

Et First Contact Radio~ Earth Allies Will Be Live Thursday at 1:00Pm Pacific


Et First Contact Radio~ Earth Allies Will Be Live Thursday at 1:00Pm Pacific

15 August 2012
Join The Earth Allies Live With Radio Host Maarten Horst with ET First Contact Radio Thursday August 16th, 2012 at 1:00pm Pacific
Topics will be the last run to ascension and the development of disclosure and the building up of the energy leading up to it.


people can listen via www.bbsradio and click on Station 1

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/et-first-contact-radio-earth-allies-will-be-live-thursday-100pm-pacific

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i will be unable to catch the show when it airs due to work. Is there any way to listen after 4:00 P.M.?

Anonymous said...

1:00 PM Pacific = 3:00 PM Central = 4:00 PM Eastern

Just for anyone who is wondering. :)

Anonymous said...

Is this going to be more pie in the sky for new age nuts? I hope not! From all the evidence I have from past experience I don't expect much. However I will give it a chance. I have a good nose I can smell bullshit from a long ways away.