Thursday, August 23, 2012

HOW TO FIRE BAD FEDERAL EMPLOYEES OF WASHINGTON, D.C. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA AUGUST 23, 2012 2:45 PM Inbox x


 "The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato of Greece, Famous Greek Philosopher
     "The Bible is the rock on which our Republic rests." - President Andrew Jackson
     "A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history." - Mahatma Gandhi of India. He was determined to drive the British out of India and gain national independence for India without having to fire a shot. He used moral force the same as I am using moral force to stop the planned military takeover of America by Obama without having to shed the blood of millions of Americans trying to resist the would-be tyrant Obama from taking over. The raising of the cause of the Confederate Government authority in America and appealing to Russian national interests to block foreign armies from backing Obama in his planned crushing of the American people are uses of moral force which is creating a panic button reaction in Wash., D.C. which don't know how to stop moral force from defeating them. Even Sir Winston Churchill once commented that moral force correctly done could force any government on earth to change its national policy without fighting it militarily. I thought the American people would like to win back freedom in America without having to have millions of Americans dying for freedom in America. Hence my document of August 22 putting Obama into a colossal jam from an angle he had never anticipated could happen to him.  This is the deadly application of moral force against the would-be tyrant Obama who wants to be dictator and mass murderer over Americans for life.
     "The Grand Chessboard" by Zbigniew Brzezinski, American Primacy And Its Geostrategic Imperatives, published 1997  by Basic Books is the equivalent of Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler how to conquer all people on earth for the power elite (Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.). American intelligence hit the panic button when I on my computer years ago I began a search where I could buy a copy of this book. I had false listings put on my computer by C.I.A. I assume was the federal source playing games with me. This book was listed as not published anymore. There were no copies of this left in America. And so on the false postings on my computer screen. I had a hunch. I got another computer elsewhere and without any problem was able to order a freshly printed copy of this and a used book version of this. American Intelligence knew I was on to their game how they were working with the power elite for the conquest of all nations on earth, all races, and then eliminating all mankind down to basically either 500 million left alive by them on earth or else even low as 200 million left alive on earth after Wash., D.C. through international tricks killed off nearly the whole human race on earth and even probably left no more than 50 million left alive in America. Their plans for Russia included totally collapsing Russia as a nation never to arise again. The vast majority of the Chinese people were to be mass killed by Wash., D.C. but through tricks the Chinese would not figure out. Most of the people in Europe were to be killed off but tricked so they did not figure out that Wash., D.C. was mass engineering the killing off of most of Europe. Africa was to be decimated. Central and Latin America were to be massacred of most of their population. Canada and Mexico were on the hit list to be decimated by policies outlined in this book. The power elite thought that by letting this book go public, it was too sophisticated and therefore too boring for the public ever to read or understand what it said. 
     U.S. Constitutition Article 111, Section 1: "The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behavior," That phrase can include either they uphold the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bills of Rights" as authority over their courts or else they are not displaying the good behavior to be a judge in either any federal court or else state court in America as the state judges are required by the U.S. Constitution to make the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights also binding law on their state courts. Congress can fire federal judges from their judicial position anytime they judge they no longer display integrity towards the U.S. Constitution or U.S. Bill of Rights. Once the Omni Law is passed, the 10 civil tribunes can also fire from federal appointment any federal judge who is smart aleck and disloyal to the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. And copying ancient Roman legal authority for civil tribunes, our civil tribunes can order the immediate release from prison such as one woman medical doctor who dared cure the cancer patients and all sorts of other diseases Americans mass die from. I understand she had 27 federal criminal charges filed against her for successfully curing the sick from diseases that were killing her patients. Also, I will recommend that the 10 civil tribunes institute legal action to sue for damages from judges who falsely put her into federal prison for saving the lives of America from otherwise certain death. As Thomas Jefferson explained to President George Washington while Secretary of State, the highest law on earth was the law of survival and no human decreed laws could take away from mankind the God-given right to survival. 
      The key hidden reason for the demand that Wash., D.C. return the federally stolen $525,000 to me by August 25, 2012 was to test whether they seriously intended to mass murder the American people or not. If they returned the federally stolen $525,000 to me by August 25, 2012, then somewhere in that mountain of evil which is called Wash., D.C., there is still hidden some spark of human conscience towards the human race or not. If the money was not returned by August 25, 2012, then that meant that Wash., D.C. is totally run by extreme lunatics who have a savage hatred for the American people and all of mankind on earth. The original reason for the $525,000 as Washington knew was to be the minimum amount of money to start up my father's Vatican endorsed food process again to save the lives of countless millions of Americans and countless much larger numbers across the worlld. And because C.I.A. was telling foreign sources how to hit America with one nuclear bomb but with their lousy knowledge of some aspects of science, had told foreign sources how to kill off likely 300 million Americans and likely kill off all Canadians and Mexicans at the same time, but the dummies at C.I.A. didn't know this. I got the testimony of the two scientific experts in the world in this field and they indicated if this type nuclear explosion was detonated in America, it might not be stoppable and would end up killing off the entire human race on earth before it was over. Giving C.I.A. some warning back then, they backed off and no longer suggested foreign sources nuclear bomb America this way. C.I.A. wanted the incident that would panic the American people into accepting a C.I.A. engineered police state over America from Wash., D.C. If the $525,000 had not been stolen from me when it was, I was within weeks of closing the deal for the technology that could defuse this type of nuclear detonation and save 300 million Americans from dying a long drawn out death in incredible pain and then the rest of the human race also dying this death of long lasting, incredible pain deaths. I may be too late now or maybe not, but with part of the $525,000 if the scientific source is not dead yet from terminal cancer, I may be able still to get the technology that saves from likely certain death 300 million Americans. I therefore make the following suggestion that if I do not have returned by August 25, 2012 the federally stolen $525,000 which they threatened they would murder me if I tried to stop them from stealing this. They also threatened another businessman at the same time because they incorrectly thought he was working with me on this $525,000 fund with a separate $25,000 fund of his. He was threatened with federal murder also if he tried to resist this money from being stolen by them. And in a mock of us, they clearly identified they were federal operatives and in effect, "What the hell could we do about it?" was their mock in our faces. If the $525,000 is not returned to me by August 25, 2012 and also include an extra $25,000 I will turn over to the other federally stolen from victim of theirs, I legally call for the following action. All secret federal operatives assigned so far to try and block my drive to pass the Omni Law be arrested, charged with high treason to try to help kill off 300 million Americans by their actions, charged with attempted genocide against the American people, Canadian people, Mexican people, and up to the rest of mankind on earth and be executed under international law after being found guilty of mass genocide conspiracy under international law. Also, other federal sources in Wash., D.C. opposing the return of the federally stolen $525,000 be tracked down, arrested for high treason and conspiracy of genocide and then executed under national and international law. Pres. Ronald Reagan signed the Genocide Treaty for America so international law also applies here.
      One final point. Our movement has as much right to ask for financial backing from the public as the Democrats asking for support of their candidates and the Republicans asking for support of their candidates. And it is not considered arrogant as asserted towards me by these federal plants on the internet when I said I also had qualifications to help solve the problems of America if Obama or Mitt Romney are allowed and had dared assert they thought they had answers to solve the problems of America. It is to be judged by the same standards. If it is not arrogance for them to say they have answers to help America and it is now supposed to be arrogance to say I have answers that can help America, I suggest that Wash., D.C. call off this federally engineered smear campaign aimed at me before I get mad and start calling for endless arrest warrants for the planted federal operatives until we track down and send them all to meet their Maker after being found guilty of high treason and intended mass genocide by ruling of courts trying them for their lives. I am the wrong boy for your federal plants to mess with. I will see that you end up answering to the law when you commit criminal acts against me which you are among many other violations of law also violated the civil rights acts of America which say I can sue you for all you are worth and ask for criminal prosecution where you criminally violate my rights. Some people you don't push around! I used to have to knock out the daylights out of the big bully at any new school I went to and then all respec ted my rights after that. I always had this instinct that though I am a pacifist by nature, when reason won't work, then knock their teeth down their throats and they will finally get the message to respect my rights. Got the message?!!
      Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name briefly. Lazy federal con artists. My family name is clearly mentioned in the national publications I listed as publicizing my father's Vatican endorsed food process. How you try to con the public when you knew my name all the time. You try to deceive the people with your invented lies. Now I will watch you like a hawk and if I find you pulling more attempted tricks, when the Omni Law is passed in America, you will have the pleasure of facing me and 9 other civil tribunes of America. And we will teach you what we can do to traitors in federal employ of Wash., D.C.. Folks, if you want to see America delivered from the threat of Obama to militarily take over in America in planned October, 2012, it is smart to,send financial support for the Omni Law to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. And if needed, you can ask for a copy of the Omni Law from fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . And look at a quick copy of the Omni Law by putting in Omni Law in the search box at the upper left above the archive listings on Nesara News. And copies of my many other reports they posted by putting in Erasmus of America. I am using the old and honored tradition of Benjamin Franklin who had used a pen name and also Abraham Lincoln. American people, the ball is put back into your hands. Be like what the Bible says, "Let the weak now say I am strong." I have come to make the American people once more strong and independent where no tyrants in America may ever again take away or threaten their freedom in America.)

No comments: