Friday, August 10, 2012

My Remnant Is Arising

ELAINE TAVOLACCIStaten Island, NYwww.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com
 

My Remnant Is Arising

August 9, 2012
We serve a living God who wants to fellowship with us, speak to us and show us hidden mysteries from His word. We are called to a higher standard which is unknown to the natural man. Those who know Jesus Christ personally are called to live supernatural lives which should be exciting and adventurous. God wants to give us encounters, dreams, visions and revelations. If we trust God we shouldn't be fearful. Fear and faith can not coexist in the same mindset. The Lord gave me this word about Gideon's army. The Lord told Gideon to downsize his army from 22,000 men to 300 men by taking out those who were fearful and afraid.

The Lord says I am raising up a remnant. I am calling forth My warriors who are not fearful or fainthearted. They are those who won't retreat in battle. They are those who know Me and recognize My voice. They understand the assignment that I have given to them. They will not go out in their own strength but they will go in the anointing and authority that I have placed on their lives. Many of them have been delivered from the bowels of hell themselves therefore they are strong, courageous and fearless against the onslaughts of the enemy. They will go into the dark places where others fear to go, to rescue the captives and set them free. They are as fierce lions against the kingdom of darkness and they will stand immovable in the face of adversity. They are not necessarily those of natural intellect, affluent or those of prominent positions, but many who are called are those who have been considered outcasts. Many have been forsaken and rejected in their lifetime but I will raise them up and use them mightily in My end time army. They will not need a podium, a pulpit or a platform to reach the multitudes. I am looking for those who are bold and ready to face challenges, tenacious in spiritual warfare, alert and watchful of the enemy.

I am looking for those who will walk in faith and are not moved by adverse situations. I am looking for those men and women who are fearless and willing to go to the front lines. They will make a difference and stir the atmosphere everywhere they go as they carry My glory. Their minds are sharp and their thinking is intuitive, therefore they are not afraid of making wrong choices. They will sacrifice everything for My name's sake. They are willing to burn their bridges behind them and forget the mistakes from their past. They refuse to settle back into their old ways or partake of the things that they were once set free from because they are called to deliver others from the very things that they were delivered from. They are unique because they are not of this world but have been set apart for such a time as this. They have been chosen for a particular assignment. They are steadfast in their convictions and uncompromising in their walk with Me. They are the ones that will go forth and do great exploits as they are tenacious in faith and not lax in prayer and intercession. They will release My anointing and take what I have given them to impart to others as I release My Glory on this earth in an unprecedented way once again says the Lord.

Judges 7:4-7 But the Lord said to Gideon, "The people are still too many; bring them down to the water, and I will test them for you there. Then it will be, that of whom I say to you, 'This one shall go with you,' the same shall go with you; and of whomever I say to you, 'This one shall not go with you,' the same shall not go." So he brought the people down to the water. And the Lord said to Gideon, "Everyone who laps from the water with his tongue, as a dog laps, you shall set apart by himself; likewise everyone who gets down on his knees to drink." And the number of those who lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, was three hundred men; but all the rest of the people got down on their knees to drink water. Then the Lord said to Gideon, "By the three hundred men who lapped I will save you, and deliver the Midianites into your hand. Let all the other people go, every man to his place."

1 Corinthians 1:26-29 For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im ready