Friday, August 10, 2012

Time for a REAL Change




WHAT GOD REQUIRES IN AMERICA
TO CHANGE ITS COURSE
PROPHETIC ALERT TONIGHT

Warriors,
Due to a clear word of direction from the Spirit of God while praying earlier today, I am going to conduct a special broadcast tonight starting at 6:00 PM PDT.

I will have a special guest with me, an Apostle and a man I highly respect, who usually draws out deep prophetic insights from me as we converse. This morning God started giving me insight to the future of our nation, The United States of America. What is lacking that has grieved God more than anything else? Yes, we understand that the sins of America have grieved Him, but there is something else that God demands from His people NOW in order to change the direction that our nation is going. Some of these questions will be answered throughout this weekend. Don't miss it.

Tell everyone to join me tonight at 6 PM PDT and through the weekend for a special prophetic alert - www.kimclement.tv

KIM
FOLLOW KIM & JANE

Follow Kim on Facebook for the latest news, events and behind the scenes information.

Follow Kim (ProphetKim) and Jane (JanesCorner) on Twitter now.



Copyright © 2012 Kim Clement Center. All rights reserved.



No comments: