Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Being a distributor Of Blessings



10/16/12

I will share with you a Word that was given to me personally. As I think on what is spoken I am reminded that this is something that God has been speaking to us over and over again. We tend to neglect or forget previously spoken words. Most of the time these words are for a time or season. God always prepares us for what is ahead, by getting us ready for change far ahead of the time. When we receive instructions from Him and we can't comprehend them in the here and now, that is when we have to have faith and trust. We fight and war with those prophetic promises, not dismiss them. That's why we must continually be renewing our minds, so we don't neglect the Word. We must believe that Father knows best. We should be a discerning people and know the times and the seasons that we are in, or at least listen to those that are anointed and stand in the office as the sons of Issachar did; "And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment." (1 Chron. 12:32). 

Listen:
I have declared to you once and again to come to the place that you owe no one anything other than to love them. This is a position of authority and power that I desire for My children to hold for the set days ahead. 

As you are released from the bondage's of debt, then you will be free to obey Me in areas of being a distributor and a wise steward. 

I long for you to have One Master, not many. For as you walk free from the entanglements of this world's system then you will be free to do the Kingdom's business. You will not be lorded over by the god of this world and its system, mammon. You can not serve two masters, you will be disloyal to one, and I must have loyalty. These three spirits are always trying to ensnare My children to keep them restrained from following My ways freely, they are the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life. They attach themselves to My people in varying degrees and numerous ways. Their assignment is to bring deception and they attempt to beguile My chosen ones into making choices based on feelings. I need you to be undivided and un-distracted, able to hear and obey, without open doors to hearken to the voice of mammon, whether it will work for you, or you having to work for it. Do not be entangled with these ways. I Am more than enough! I have delivered and set you free to obey My Word, but you can become entangled again by your own choices. I have always given you the choice. Choose wisely. Choose to stay free, for this is the season and the reason that I brought you out of the bondage's of this system. Many have run back because they did not understand the purpose of this freedom. Listen carefully, there is coming a turnaround, in a few years you will see clearly why I have pursued you to be free from your dependency on this system. It has been slowly deteriorating. I have allowed the slow descent in order to preserve you alive and free as many of My deliverers for this season. If you let Me, I will set you up as My Joseph's in the days coming upon the face of the earth. 

You will experience for yourselves a jubilee that will overflow into every arena of your life, spiritually, physically, financially, and especially in your soul. This world will be forced to release all that they have kept from the ones who have chosen to faithfully obey Me and My Word. I will plentifully reward the obedient ones and those that have used the talents that I have entrusted to them. It will be the best of times for those who have hearkened diligently to Me, even while others experience the worst of times. Choose wisely now, for it will affect your immediate future! You will be even as My son Isaac, who prospered in the time of famine, because he obeyed My voice. The ones who hear and do My Word are blessed. You will lack no good thing and will be above only. Because you have humbled yourself in obedience, I will now exalt you, and cause you to experience the "true riches", which are not dependent on anything of this world. Now, I Am given you a space to loose yourself from any and all other masters of this worlds system. Ask of Me and I will show marvelous ways to walk in the freedom of obedience and then you will allow Me to position you for the glorious days of My Church triumphant!

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in)." (Matt. 6:24)
"A good man leaves an inheritance [of moral stability and goodness] to his children’s children, and the wealth of the sinner [finds its way eventually] into the hands of the righteous, for whom it was laid up." (Prov. 13:22)
"Render to all men their dues. [Pay] taxes to whom taxes are due, revenue to whom revenue is due, respect to whom respect is due, and honor to whom honor is due. Keep out of debt and owe no man anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor [who practices loving others] has fulfilled the Law [relating to one’s fellowmen, meeting all its requirements]." (Rom. 13:7-8)
"No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2 Tim. 2:4)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI - the BIBLE WAS RE-WRITTEN in the 1600's by the Illumanati to CONTROL THE MASSES...which includes "paying taxes" -- for what and why?

Do you know that 15% of ALL TAXES in the USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND go directly to the Queen of England? Really and why?

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So join your local militia now!
go to: www.wramsite.com

STOP THE INSANITY...and STOP GIVING TO YOUR CHURCH who feeds the VATICAN!

Our Creator is 'everywhere' and you DO NOT NEED A BUILDING to know him!

ALL RELIGION is man-made!
AGAIN, the BIBLE was RE-WRITTEN BY THE ILLUMANATI/Cabal to CONTROL THE MASSES and "they are implementing" their REVELATIONS according to what they wrote!

FYI - the aliens which I do not like calling them that for they were here on Mother Earth, LONG BEFORE we were...Our Star FAMILIES as well as our relatives from Inner Earth and Hollow Earth (YES - THEY HAVE LIED TO US ABOUT THAT ONE TOO) have been working BEHIND the scenes so that we DO NOT BLOW up Mother Earth (which is a LIVING entity)...check out: www.hollowearthnetwork.com - to learn more including REAR ADMIRAL RICHARD BYRD's expedition to the North Pole and his discovery of Hollow Earth in 1947!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please WAKE UP TO THE TRUTH...and stop believing this propaganda!