Monday, October 29, 2012

Dr. Orly TaitzESQ NEEDS YOUR HELP


My web site is down
The e-mail address of my expert, Mr. Paul Irey, was hacked and is being used to send stupid advertisement.
 The regime might be afraid that Judge Reid will rule against them today or tomorrow
I need other people's web site to communicate with my supporters, please post.
1. I need to reach Charles Woods, father of slain officer Tyrone Woods
2. There are 10 people from swing states, who wrote to me that they want to join my multi state case, I need to reestablish contact with them. these people are from NV, OH, MI, WI, IA, PA, FL
Please, advertise on your web sites that they can reach me by phone 949-683-5411 and write tot orly.taitz@gmail.com
3. I have a hearing today in CA state court on Obama challenge and refiling the Fed. case
4. Judge Reid's ruling is expected today

--
Dr Orly TaitzESQ
29839 Santa Margarita pkwy, ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
ph 949-683-5411  fax949-766-7603
orlytaitzesq.com

======================================================================


Alert Message from Orly Taitz - Major Development

Re: Activity in Case 3:12-cv-00280-HTW-LRA Taitz et al v. Democrat Party of Mississippi et al - Answer to Complaint

Major development!

Obama, Pelosi and Obama for America (OFA) filed a joined answer to the complaint, which means that they are not even attempting to file a 12b motion to dismiss.

This allows me to subpoena all of them for testimony at deposition and subpoena records.

They are using the same attorney Sam Begley that the Democratic Party of MS is using.

This is moving along fast.

Keep in mind, Judge Wingate is an old timer and Reagan appointee. he is also African-American. If he rules against them, nobody will accuse him of being a racist.

The icing on the case that above him is a friendly Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in TX, and Justice Scalia is in charge of the Fifth Circuit at SCOTUS (Supreme Court).

Please, post it on your sites, as mine is down. I have been on hold with Network Solutions for an hour, they do not know what caused Code 500 internal error that caused OrlyTaitzESQ.com to go down, they are still struggling to get it up and running. They are saying that the whole server is down, the computer that is used as a server crashed.

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:35 AM, <cmecfhelpdesk@mssd.uscourts.gov> wrote:

No comments: