Tuesday, October 9, 2012

No longer will poverty capture or hold My people

Faith Tabernacle
October 9, 2012
THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
No longer will poverty capture or hold My people. For, the Lord says, it is My intention to be an absolute provider for those who follow Me. No longer will the enemy steal from you the possibilities and the opportunities that I have in mind for you. For, I am the one who owns provision in this land. It is Mine to give and I shall give it abundantly, and I shall bring it forth into the places where it is needed. I am the Lord God Almighty and no one shall withhold My goodness from My chosen.

SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
I am opening doors of expansion before you, says the Lord.  You will begin to grow and expand on every level of existence.  This will be an exciting time of discovery, but first you must shift your focus to look beyond where you are now.  Release yourself from all that has kept you bound.  Rise up and soar in the realm of My Spirit; be free!  Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, because the LORD has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound."

No comments: