Tuesday, October 2, 2012

THE END OF DROUGHT


LINDA MARSHALLCharlottesville, Virginia

THE END OF DROUGHT
October 1, 2012
Press in all the more, in these days for heavens rain. For the bowls are now full unto the release of a mighty outpouring. This is an appointed time and season. For just as Elijah pressed in during his day for the release of heaven's rain, so shall it be in these days. And just as he heard the words, "Prepare for rain," and moved in prayer and perseverance, a cloud the size of a man's hand began to rise over the sea. (See 1 Kings 18:44) So now, My glory cloud will begin to arise . And as you see it, you will begin to be emboldened, as Elijah was, to declare and call it forth. You, My people, are entering a time depicted by Elijah's rain. ( See 1 Kings 18:41-46 and James 5:7,17.)
For this is surely the beginning of the latter and early rains coming together. ( See Hosea 6:3, and Zechariah 10:1). Therefore, gird yourself up, be prepared to be strengthened , to run the race of all races, even unto the salvation of Israel and the Lord's return. There has been and opening of the gates of heaven and I am releasing My Spirit to go out to the four corners of the earth. I am doing truly new things in this day, hidden things, treasures that have previously been hidden in darkness are now being released. ( See Isaiah 43:19, 45:3, 48:6-7). So as you worship, as you repent, as you seek Me, you will begin to call forth My promises in this hour.
Arise, My people, come and fellowship with Me. See what I am doing, hear what I am saying and then proclaim it to the ends of the earth. For My Kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and My dominion rules over all. (Psalm 103:19, and Daniel 4:3).

No comments: