Friday, October 12, 2012

The New CPR-THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY!


This is probably THE most important email you'll possibly EVER receive and - hopefully - will pass on as well.
PLEASE watch this to the very end ........... Simple and easy ... you don't have to be certified

The New CPR-
It is as easy as Staying Alive.... a good song to use for counting the compressions.
 
THIS IS FOR EVERYBODY!!!
I want all my friends and family to watch this - in case I need you. I've watched it - in case you need me.
 
PLEASE watch - and then share. This short video illustrates the best demonstration and gives the simplest explanation of exactly what to do if someone near you collapses and is presumably having a heart attack.  You could very well save the life of a friend or loved one. Someone you share this video with might save your life..!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not got the mail. Can you send me the mail. cpr training halifax