Thursday, October 11, 2012

This is beautiful! Try not to cry



> This is beautiful!
> She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating
> room.. She said: 'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When
> can I see him?'

> The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't
> make it.'
>
> Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more?
> Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'
>
> The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of
> the nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the
> university.'
>
> Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She
> ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like
> a lock of his hair?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a
> lock of the boy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
>
> The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University
> for Study. He said it might help somebody else.. 'I said no at first, but
> Jimmy said, 'Mom, I won't be using it after I die. Maybe it will help some
> other little boy spend one more day with his Mom..' She went on, 'My Jimmy
> had a heart of gold. Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to
> help others if he could.'
>
> Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after
> spending most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's
> belongings on the seat beside her in the car.
>
> The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house.
> She carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his
> hair to her son's room.
>
> She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his
> room exactly where he had always kept them She lay down across his bed
> and, hugging his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
>
> It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Lying beside her on the bed was a
> folded letter. The letter said:
>
> 'Dear Mom,
> I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget
> you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I
> will always love you, Mom, even more with each day.. Someday we will see
> each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you
> won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff
> to play with. But, if you decide to get a girl instead, she probably
> wouldn't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and
> stuff girls like, you know

> Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place Grandma and
> Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it
> will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool... I love
> to watch them fly. And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his
> pictures.. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me
> to see GOD! And guess what, Mom? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to
> Him, like I was somebody important. That's when I told Him that I wanted
> to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already
> knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom? God handed me some
> paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter I think Gabriel is
> the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. God
> said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him
> 'where was He when I needed him?' 'God said He was in the same place with
> me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. H e was right there, as He
> always is with all His children..

> Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To
> everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool? I have
> to give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in the
> Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm
> sure the food will be great.

> Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore the cancer is all
> gone.. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God
> couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The
> Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery!
> How about that?
>
> Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.

> (Let's see Satan stop this one.) Take 60 seconds and repost this, within
> the hour, you will have caused a multitude of believers to pray to God for
> each other. Then sit back and feel the Holy Spirit work in your life for
> doing what you know God loves 'When you're down to nothing, God is up to
> something.'
>
> Email this. Title:

> This is beautiful! Try not to cry.

> Send this to 10 people in 2 minutes and you will feel the Holy Spirit
> brightening your life in just an hour
>

No comments: