Monday, December 31, 2012

PROPOSED LETTER TO SENATOR FEINSTEIN AND ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS


PROPOSED LETTER TO SENATOR FEINSTEIN AND ALL MEMBERS OF CONGRESS

Do You agree with this Marine? 


(Whether you agree or not, please keep the language of your post respectful.)

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own.   Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. 

You, ma’am, have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. 

I am the man who fought for my country.  I am the man who learned.  I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

       Semper Fi 
  VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

Drew Malone; Raines III
Retired U.S.M.C.
C.E.O.  H.E.A.R.T. & Associates




AMERICANS, ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW A DOG -  PERHAPS BRAVER AND MORE COURAGEOUS THAN YOU - TO FIGHT YOUR BATTLES FOR YOU?  OR ARE YOU GOING TO STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will fight. All gun laws amount to infringement.

Anonymous said...

TO SIRS JOSHUA, JOHN, ANONYMOUS, AND OTHER PATRIOTS: HOW DO WE GO ABOUT GETTING THIS LETTER TO CONGRESS? WE KNOW B.H.O. AND HIS FALSE LEADERS ARE MAKING A LIST OF ALL WHO DISSENT TO THEIR AGENDA. THOSE PEOPLE WILL BE, AND SOME ARE ALREADY AMONG, THE FIRST TO BE ELIMINATED. WE KNOW WE MUST BAND TOGETHER TO RESPOND TO THEIR ACTIONS AND OBAMA AND HIS CO-RULERS ARE THE AGGRESSORS. THEY KNOW THEY HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM PATRIOTS UNLESS THEY TRY TO TAKE OUR GUNS AND ROUND US UP TO TAKE OVER AMERICA. THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO SUBJUGATE US TO THE UNITED NATIONS, WHICH IN REALITY REPRESENTS THE New World Order. THAT IS THE UN AGENDA AND THE NWO AGENDA 21. I DON'T KNOW HOW SINCERE PEOPLE CAN BE SO GULLIBLE AS NOT TO SEE THIS. BUT KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT ALONE--THERE ARE MYRIADS OF US, SO HAVE FAITH VALIANT ONES.