Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HOW YOU CAN BECOME A MILLIONAIRE BY A SURPRISE ANGLE! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 27, 2013


With release of my national report yesterday on Nesara News, I now hold the aces needed to play a powerful legal hand. The report on March 26 was "FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MURDERED DR. DAVID M. GARST TO BLOCK HIM FROM RELEASING DVD MOVIE EXPOSING FEDERAL SCANDALS OF HIGH TREASON." Any hour any grand jury is ready to investigate this federal murder of Dr. David M. Garst, we will be glad to cooperate and supply them the legal evidence and witnesses to arrest those in the F.B.I. involved with this federal murder. Anyone want to call our bluff? Then call a grand jury and the U.S. Justice Dept. will be tore apart by grand jury investigations before we are through with them. 
     Many people are won to support worthy national movements for very practical reasons rather than the idealism the movement may stand for. The DVD movie "Mad About Alternatives" by Dr. David M. Garst had practical answers you the American people should know about regardless. He mentioned cures for cancer and diabetes that worked, and other health answers you needed if you wanted to live healthy or even live until old age rather than dying young or younger than you should. Nesara News had a report just today how chem trails is an operation run by the Department of Defense for Wash., D.C. and is intended to control the population of America by killing off many of you by poisoning your air to kill off the weaker of you American citizens. In his DVD full-length movie, Dr. Garst told you where to get natural health answers that worked to save your life from ailments Wash., D.C. wanted you to die from such as cancer and diabetes and heart attacks. He tells how Wash., D.C. was bought off to set up these federal laws and policies designed to injure you for life or kill off on a regular basis millions of you Americans. You personally have been a prime target of Wash., D.C. to have your health ruined for life or else killed off by deliberate, calculated Washington policy and so-called "laws. All this legally means they decreed to themselves the legal authority to kill off millions of American on a regular basis and be quiet, sucker American! Don't complain when they kill you early in life by calculated Washington policy. The legal and medical evidence is steadily building up that GMO food crops is steadily killing off more and more Americans and has the potential if not stopped in time may kill off the entire human race on earth. I suggest we have a serious national scientific investigation into GMO  food crops before this matter goes further. If it is not proven safe, then outlaw it from further use in American and world agriculture. I am afraid power elite I can't be bought off by you! My integrity is not for sale like many members of Congress, federal judges, and heads and personnel of federal agencies.   
     We may be within a few years of having all of America suddenly killed off by a surprise natural occurrence that has some scientists and engineered concerned about. If the disaster becomes too big, it may also kill off the entire human race on earth at the same time. I had the technology nearly attained that could have defused this natural occurrence so it would not threaten the national destruction of America, but guess what? Our jackass moron federal government of Wash., D.C. rushed in, broke up a national deal of mine just before I was to buy the technology that would save America from this pending national disaster. Now whether I can ever get this unique technology for America again is highly up in the air or a lost answer for America because the idiots and lunatics are running Wash., D.C., not sound and patriotic American leaders. Pass my Omni Law and we do potentially have a backup answer to save America from natural annihilation, not as good as the original technology Wash., D.C. caused me to lose but still probably could save America from annihilation if this pending national disaster decides to occur soon. I warned correctly of a pending national real estate crash. It happened as I predicted in some national reports. I knew it was touch and go, but others along with me warned of a pending potential crash of the computers in America, etc. Quietly corrective actions were taken in military circles, etc. and the potential collapse of the computer systems in America and abroad did not occur because it was quietly headed off in time before it occurred.
     Okay, now how do some of you become millionaires by reading this report? The report I released nationally yesterday on how the federal government murdered Dr. Garst in order to silence him and block the release of his DVD movie costing him $50,000 to produce exposing two giant scandals of high treason going on in Wash., D.C. has set the stage so grand jury investigations can be opened up on how the federal government using the F.B.I. murdered him in order to silence him. Once the legal investigation begins into his federal murder and then with the Pandora Box opened of federal scandals, we get investigated how Mike Kodosky got his two feet chopped off by the U.S. Justice Dept. and murdered him trying to force him to tell the U.S. Justice Dept. where the money was deposited for American citizens and foreign citizens he handled their money for them. He said that this money belonged to the American people and foreign citizens who had dealt with him, not Wash., D.C., so they murdered him for that legal answer to them. Soon the grand jury investigations get into the area where the U.S. Justice Dept. smashed my quite legal deal of selling high mileage technology for trucking firms in America and abroad for an understood maybe $7 billion to $27 billion in sales and most of it in profits after expenses. An independent test with 100 commercial trucks which the U.S. Justice Dept. did not know about confirmed that one part of my technology increased the gas mileage of 100 commercial trucks out of 100 commercial trucks 30% or greater gas mileage increase on every truck tested. If all of my technology had been tested, I think the final result would have been much higher than the 30% plus gas mileage increase achieved with just part of my total system I was going to use! Even 30% plus truck gas mileage increase was spectacular in results for this time and age!
     I am the boy who beat a Jewish lawyer who had never lost in any state court until he faced me! And to his shock, he lost for the first time in his legal career. I also have engineered other stunning upsets in legal clashes. I already know the laws which will collect for me not only actual but punitive damages from all federal officials and personnel who were involved in these criminal acts by Wash., D.C. and I know how to nail Wash., D.C. so they will to their shock pay me likely $100 billion in actual and punitive damages for this totally legal deal with the trucking industry I already had the commitments for until the U.S. Justice Dept. broke up this deal with no valid legal grounds to break up a very legal deal as no fraud was involved. 
     I collect actual and punitive damages for the trucking deal that the U.S. Justice Dept. broke up a few years ago, I collect actual damages or more, I will take aside $100 million and 100 of you who have purchased my book "The Eternal Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" By Erasmus of America (my pen name) will have your names drawn from a common lottery drawing and my gift to the 100 names drawn, you each get $1 million as my way of thanking you for being patriotic enough to help finance the winning back of America to the founding principles of 1776. Same system again for those buying the DVD movie by Dr. Garst  called "Mad About Alternatives." I saved this movie from being destroyed by the U.S. Justice Dept. by murdering Dr. Garst and with a truck or trucks hauling away his inventory of DVD copies of this movie filling up his entire house like a warehouse then. They hauled away the DVD copies the same day they murdered him according to involved legal evidence. I take all the names of customers for his DVD movie bought from my NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. We pick 100 names of customers by random lot from our national list of those buying this and one hundred of you are suddenly each millionaires having just won by random chance $1 million each in cash you can spend right away!  And then we take all names of customers who haven't won yet for either my book or else the improved copy of Dr. Garst's DVD movie and draw 1,000 names. Each name drawn will then receive $100,000 as our gift to thank you for helping to save the future of America by backing us when it counted to save America from pending disaster as a nation. 
      Now I don't like any losers in all this. So we continue on. All you who buy this book, send me a self-addressed envelope and 20 cents, and those who buy this DVD movie by Dr. Garst from my NIFI, and I will send back to you a two page report on a free energy system that used the discoveries of 4 inventors in free energy to design it. It is simple in concept and yesterday noticed on the internet one source having a more sophisticated version of the same basic design and said it was producing for free the electrical energy needed to live on as I understand they claimed. and they showed it running in their filming of it. I have already won this debate before even beginning to debate on free energy. A quiet village in Switzerland has for decades been supplying themselves with free electrical energy to power their village with. I have a film taken showing their equipment which has quietly been doing this for decades now! I know more than I admit as I had all the secret research files of the National Institute For Inventors for two decades now. I don't have to believe in perpetual motion or creating energy. Gravity is correctly stated in physics to be a force. The catch is that it is force created by free energy the whole universe is mass filled with. How to harness it is the secret how to create all the free energy you want to power your house, your car, your community, your industry, your farm, your city, your state, your nation with. Now Wash., D.C. in sudden shock realizes how dangerous it was to provoke me to make public this revolutionary technology so now it can be used by mankind in America and throughout the world. 
      In my two page report covered by copyright, it will tell half the secret how gravity is harnessed into workable energy and in a form might as well call it "free energy" as it is free to us as a gift from God. The two page report will tell you where to pay for additional information and leads on what is called "free energy." You have to pay my NIFI $25 for us to make one copy for you of a 20 page report probably the best ever written showing you several free energy systems and explanations showing how they were built. Ordering one copy to be made for you of this 20 page report is legally the only way we can release this report to you. We cannot reprint it and sell it in bookstores, etc. We will  also at this time release to you with your copy what we rate to be the best source in America to buy free energy reports which you can build. Also, I once secretly interviewed the aide to a man who built a car engine which ran without liquid fuel put into it and was apparently tested at the Crosby Institute in Hollywood, CA running for one week without visible fuel put into it. This aide told me that the inventor of this unique car engine once secretly told him what he judged the car engine actually ran on as no physical fuel was ever added to it. When the aide told me, I almost grinned as I knew what the inventor was talking about. I even know more of the answer than the inventor did. His source of energy ultimately traced to gravity to power his car engine, but he didn't know that branch of physics to know this. I will tell you the secret he used to power his car engine according to what he told his aide at the time. I reserve the right to withdraw this free energy information at any time. If the oil cartel, etc. wants to quick pay me $100 million to stop promoting this, I will accept this money and then shortly afterwards begin setting up my father's food industry based upon his great discovery in food which the Vatican indicated was potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world. Unknown to the Vatican, university tests and later, 1300 or more medical labs across the world predict the soon end of the human race on earth if this Vatican endorsed great food discovery is not quickly added to the human diet on earth. If America passes my Omni Law, I will build this great world food industry in America. If America does not want this great food industry, I will negotiate with Russia, Australia, Canada, and other large lands to set it up there instead of America. The nation with this great food industry will become the industrial leader of the world and richest nation in human history. If established in America, it should lead to millions of new jobs in America, skyrocket the national economy of America, and probably make America the greatest nation seen in all of human history. But pass my Omni Law or I will not trust the federal government and build this in America. I am morally obligated before God to set this up in the right nation and not the wrong nation on earth. And I must build this soon in order to save the human race from potential biological extinction like the dinosaurs which are now extinct on earth. If you want this food industry for America, folks, you see your state and federal representatives see this report now and demand they back me now so I don't establish this great food industry in another nation rather than America. No games here! God gave this colossal food discovery to my family for a reason. I must honor the covenant terms God required for me to be allowed to offer this to America. It is in the Old Testament the covenant terms God required to let a nation have this great food discovery God has offered to the human race since Old Testament times. I want America to be approved by God so I am allowed to establish this world power food industry in America instead of abroad. But time is up. I must make my final decision soon what nation gets this great food discovery based upon God's greatest secret in health food to keep the human race alive and well on earth generation after generation.
     Pass this report on to all in America. My national website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com . My email address is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com .
     My website offers the book. My report yesterday on March 26 on Nesara News offers the DVD movie in the report "Federal Government Murdered Dr. David M. Garst To Block Him From Releasing DVD Movie Exposing Federal Scandals Of High Treason By Erasmus Of America.
     Whether you realize it or not, great power moves are being made by these reports posted on the internet. There is a law higher than that of governments and it involves moral force connecting with public opinion connecting in a nation or across the world. Sir Winston Churchill commented in the 1930's that moral force was the most powerful force in the world to force governments to change their policies and laws. I think Gandhi of India would also understand the power moves being made by these reports seen by too much of the public to try and ignore afterwards. 
     Act fast to get my free energy information by getting the option to obtain this by either purchase of my book "The Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" or the DVD full-length movie by Dr. Garst "Mad About Alternatives also obtainable from NIFI at the website or else postal address at South Carolina. If the oil cartel or electrical utility industry, etc. offers me $100 million to buy my marketing rights to my free energy information, I will sell as the food industry is what I am fighting over, not the free energy information for all the people to have. This is negotiating power to achieve my goals or else I play the free energy angle all the way and teach the people all the answers they want for practical reasons. 
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the industrial leader who intends to establish the God-given world food industry promised in Exodus 23:25. God is using me to alter the power control of America and abroad. I am pretty sure of God being behind what is going on!) 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there not one person on here that has bought this from him that can verify it? that is not just another scam? with unusable info and a waste of money or do i got to be the first?

Anonymous said...

If the information Erasamus has, truely came from God... I surely don't believe it came
with a ($) Dollar Sign... if he has information that can help humanity then release it
to humanity... Oh but then... he stated he would sell out to the gov't to pad his pockets
while humanity continues to suffer... Sad!!

Sorry, just not buying it... (no pun intended)

Anonymous said...

Erasmus is an anagram for "reams us." That about sums it up.

Anonymous said...

Did you buy something from him? I read the book that was written, and make no mistake, the reports on how to increase your gas mileage on their own, if you have someone who knows technical stuff, is worth the price of the whole book!! All the other information is unique and valuable, I've never seen it anywhere else, and I would have to rate it as one of the most eye opening books I've read in my life.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, but even God asks for 10%! Where do you come with the notion that Erasmus, or anyone else, is to provide you with whatever you think you need because you "need" it, regardless of the labor, inconvenience, cost or even possible danger to them? You surely must be a progressive liberal who voted for Obama! Get real! Wake up!

Anonymous said...

Re:8:34
Your pitiful. God never asks for anything. God gives, God loves & God cries because of people like you.

Anonymous said...

It's really interesting to see how hard deepknight is fighting Erasmus of America. The people don't feel the way about Erasmus as this guy who wrote the first, third, and fifth comment out of 6. This guy is paid by the elite who are supposed to be "38 levels above the puppet in office" and his job is to use psychological warfare on the people so they won't support Erasmus of America who with the people's support, could actually do something positive for America, instead of the elite's plans for a bloodbath and a bunch of computer chipped zombies who are allowed to live.

Anonymous said...

to anonymous 1:54
i am the first commenter and you do not know me! i have bought many fuel saving plans,free energy plans and none were worth the paper they were printed on. my question for you is how do you know what the people feel are you a mind reader? the guy who responded to me said it was to tech savvy for him surprised? i am not. did you catch that you get only 1/2 the free energy plans ? then when you pay more you get more sounds fishy! he says he will sell it for profit to the cartel to start his food theory! how godly does that sound? i bet no average American has made his plans work or they would be on here bragging and telling everyone to jump on! if he cares so much for the people why not publish it on here? i will tell you why. he wants to profit off it. if it is even real! someone led by god would not let us suffer for his own selfish needs. he would help us help ourselves! i am very tech savvy built many at home fuels experiments like geet ect. he sound greedy to me and i challenge him to prove ANYTHING he said is true! want to bet he can not?I am tired of all the false Prophets! wheres his fruit? all he does is make threats and ask for money. does this sound like a man of god to you? john has my email send it to him and have him forward it to me and i will report back with honesty! up for the challenge erasmus? or out to scam us? if it is true i will be a major supporter and back him everywhere i can on line and in person
god bless America
tar