Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Aunt Was Killed Quickly by Smart Meter 3 Feet From Her Bed


My Aunt Was Killed Quickly by Smart Meter 3 Feet From Her Bed
Posted By: Infoeditor [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 19-Mar-2013 20:27:55
Tuesday March 19, 2013
My Aunt Was Killed Quickly by Smart Meter 3 Feet From Her Bed
Since I was somewhat overcome with shock and grief the other day to learn of my aunt's death I did not have the push to go around back and deliberately look directly at where the electric meter is located on her old ramshackle house, but today I stopped by to leave an extra card for offer of assistance to my other elders who need help and I went around back to make the shocking discovery.
The Smart Meter is definitely there on the very corner of my late Aunt's house where her bedroom is and is on the very back of the house where her bed is up against the wall and within a couple feet of the other outside wall. A couple feet over and through the wall to the meter from the edge of her bed is only around three feet or maybe a bit less. I'm devastated, but actually was not surprised considering the rapid death it inflicted on my aunt. As badly as I'm feeling about this right now, all I can tell you folks is; if you love and care about your family, your roommates, pets and household companions, stop what you're doing and go out and look at your electric panel and at least move the bed or desk in that nearby room to the opposite side of the room.
It doesn't take an expert for you to know that an electronic device which emits much more powerful electromagnetic waves than a cell phone should not be blasting away at a nearby occupant. The body's immune system just cannot withstand a constant onslaught of powerful electromagnetic waves, especially an elderly person's body. I had no idea they hadn't checked to make sure they didn't have a Smart Meter.
My aunt had suffered over the years with various illnesses and even beat a real bad case of pneumonia and other decimating flu bugs. She was a herbal medicine, holistic type of healer and would suggest remedies to our relatives. If she had come down with something she could have built herself back up with herbals, but when they brought her back from the hospital, they apparently placed her right back in that same corner bed with the Smart Meter on the other side of a non-metallic wall and it finished frying her to death, no doubt.
As much as I've posted online about the dangers of Smart Meters I had asked my aunt where her electric meter panel was located at her house and to please ask her son to go out and see. I know I had asked her this several times over the phone and she would just say okay. Often other calls would come in from her relatives she loved and supported so much and she would say I've got a call from...so and so, you know and she'd have to go. Or she'd say that oil company's calling on some business, I'd better go.
On other calls she'd suddenly say she was hurting and had to get off and lie down so I'd offer to go, politely say bye, and hang up.
Somehow the times I would visit and bring her some money on stuff I would begin to feel bad near her bedroom and forget, saying something like, "I feel rather bad and a bit headachy so I'd better get going" and she'd understand. The frequency would cause me to get brainfog and I'd forget to go and check on the electric panel. This happened a number of times over the last year, especially, since they began installing Smart Meters in U.S. homes. These Smart Meters seem to have a direct, immediate and negative effect on human bodies.
I know my aunt's in a better place now, but I'm convinced she could have enjoyed her family she loved and supported so much for more years in reasonably good health had they not installed a Smart Meter, and especially if they had not installed it practically on her pillow! I had no idea the meter was there or I would have gone over and demonstrated to her and her kids where the frequency was, but my meter is old and that's the problem with Americans right now who are so tattered and ragged... some of us just cannot afford to replace stuff and buy new stuff at times.
People, listen up. The Smart Meters are killers and I'm not the first and not the only person to warn you of this. Believe me, just because you cannot see the microwaves doesn't mean they are not lethal. Smart Meters emit powerful electromagnetic signals which penetrate most objects, walls, people, pets, ceilings, walls, etc., so take heed.
Also see:
My herbal remedy favorite aunt died. Americans robbed of their lives by the corporation
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=271840

A possible divine sign my aunt was leaving. Coincidence?
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=272003

My aunt was spared what's about to happen. Folks may not realize what approaches soon
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=271854

My Holistic Healer Aunt Had Stage 4 Cancer. Frequencies Destroy the Immune System
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=272025

Recipients of Social Security Checks Should Not be Tortured With Frequencies
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=272013

My 7 yrs in a U.S. workplace desert. People in tatters, ragged everywhere. Americans tattered, bloodied, still trying
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=272116

Bipolar Legendary Star Left the City - Says Life is Wonderful
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?#272030

No comments: