Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Great Silver Mystery....REVEALED!


Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Subject: The Great Silver Mystery....REVEALED!


There have many revelations on the Road to Roota over the past 13 years but my favorite remains the 1/2 billion ounces of physical silver taken from the US Treasury to make the first atom bomb and then used in the 1990's to help rig the silver market.  It was my first really big contribution to the silver cause and instantly motivated me to swap all my gold for silver. For those of you new to some of the silver conspiracies I have reposted the original article here:

The Great Silver Mystery....REVEALED!

To underestimate the importance and value of silver today would be a GRAVE mistake.

Now is the time to be "all in" PHYSICAL.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a life Weir, and quit conning people with your BULLSHIT. You have no idea what you're talking about. There is no silver shortage and never has been. I've called several silver mine companys in Canada and Mexico and their warehouses are stacked to the ceiling with silver bars. Suggest you do the same and start reporting the truth. I Dare You!