Friday, March 15, 2013

"They" will not allow me to communicate, even through the chat window, and I HAVE PROOF!


"They" will not allow me to communicate, even through the chat window, and I HAVE PROOF!

The holonet is REAL, and they just handed me proof.

I put a live chat window on this web site, to hopefully circumvent censorship. It took a while for me to get it working the way I wanted it to, long enough for "them" to get into the system and ruin it.
During the first test run of a minimum configuration which allowed 3 users, one of which was a dual log in from my machine which provided an accountability trail, I got the truth. I was NOT allowed to communicate. Here is the conversation how it appeared through my admin window, and how it appeared through the window to anyone else I would have been chatting with:




In these two windows, you see the chat happening as I saw it. I wondered why someone who appeared so interested to speak with me suddenly went silent and said nothing at all. This happens frequently, and I always wondered why. Why can't I EVER have a decent conversation with anyone?





I GOT MY ANSWER

The accountability user, (1) also open on my desktop, CLEARLY NAILED THE CENSORS, THEY DID NOT REALIZE I LOGGED IN TWICE WITH DIFFERENT USERNAMES ON DIFFERENT BROWSERS (OOPS) AND FAILED TO SPOOF THE SECOND OPEN WINDOW. The username 2 was the one I provided to allow someone to contact me without setting an account up.



Take a look at the time stamps. Whoever tried to chat with me was in a different time zone but it obviously all lines up in the minutes, and clearly shows the censorship holonet.
To the many people who sent me mails and got no response, I apologize, I did not get your mails, and really wanted them.
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

No comments: