Monday, April 8, 2013

A MESSAGE TO RUSSIA FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 8, 2013


     A MESSAGE TO RUSSIA FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - April 8, 2013
    
     This is not the hour to allow events to get ouf of hand. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies. My mother was once rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time. She was a child actress, had no time for formal education, self-educated herself after learning how to read and write from her grandmother, and then successfully entered a state university without prior formal education education after passing their entrance exams. My own I.Q. had been officially scored many years ago in Wash., D.C. to be they claimed "beyond scientific measurement" and one of the two highest they said ever tested in Wash., D.C. So let's not pretend that I am stupid and especially in military intelligence which I have a heavy background in for many years. When we were in the Cold War, I pulled the military intelligence ruse on Soviet Intelligence known in intelligence files as the "Slavic Royal Alliance Ruse." This bluffed you out of almost certain victory over America if you had carried out your plans then against America. "Comrade Girty" had penetrated White House security and you knew the secret military plans of America which made you confident that you could defeat American then. As your Comrade Girty later explained to an F.B.I. informant who had tricked him into thinking that he was a fellow Communist spy, Moscow had won the Cold War and would take over the entire world as soon as their final moves to the plan were carried out. I unhinged their plans and saved America from almost certain defeat by the Soviet Union. The Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon were so impressed with my ability in military intelligence after this F.B.I. informant reported to J. Edgar Hoover and also saw the Joint Chiefs of Staff got this report through J. Edgar Hoover that they without knowledge of the White House gave me a super secret oral charter blank check as it were to do whatever I judged would save America from being defeated in the Cold War. Dale Draper, Head of the War Map Dept. of the Pentagon during World War II was my right hand in running the American Counter Intelligence Agency operating out of Wash., D.C. and in 32 nations as well. I know that in Russian intelligence you have the brains to respect brains when in the leader who could face you in a future war. Enough said here.
     Among my widespread background, I located a defector from the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies who got tired of the Cold War, no longer belived in the Communist cause, but was not really sold on the American cause either. He had access to all of the top secret nuclear plans how to annihilate America if total war came. We became the best of friends. He was not Russian but a top star military officier from another of your Communist nations you then controlled. By now you have likely guessed who he was. Since he helped prepare the top secret nuclear attack material for the Soviet generals to study, he knew all the secrets of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies. He would not contact the Joint Chiefs of Staff as he despised them, but he trusted and strongly liked me. I had him train me as the equivalent of a Soviet general. I knew how the Pentagon thought in military, but I wanted to also intimately know how the Russian military generals thought also. Your top secret code name for the defeat and annihilation of America was called "The Ring Of Steel" and I know why you called it that name. I know of the secret deal you made with Fidel Castro which the Pentagon never found out about. As Wash., D.C. is rather  reptile in moral character, I with worldly wisdom did not tell Wash., D.C. everything I knew about Russian plans for the nuclear annihilation of America if ever World War III came. As my knowledge decided if America lived or died as a nation if war ever came with Russia and key intelligence sources knew I had not told everything I knew, this was a bit of an insurance policy that I was not wanted murdered by key intelligence sources.
     I blocked you from capturing control of the Middle East during the 1970's by releasing military intelligence information to Arab intelligence sources of the secret Israeli war plans how Israel would annihilate the Arab nations if World War III came. Israeli Intelligence had met with me when I was in Israel and gave me the information to release to the Arab intelligence source through my international newsletter going all over the world then. I knew that Arab intelligence sources were reading it because of certain items of information I released at times. Of course the game plan was I was used as the front so Israel could threaten the Middle East Arab countries with nuclear annihilation if Russia invaded the Middle East. That is why your Arab allies got cold feet and you had to cancel your plans for the invasion of the Middle East. Your Russian generals were saying that they could defeat Israel in two or three days flat. What they did not  tell their Arab allies was that they were going to after defeating Israel then seize all the oil in the Middle East including Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, etc. And with control of the world economy, they would then demand the military surrender of America as they would already essentially control the world economy from that moment on. At that same time I met with a secret connection of mine from Saudi Arabia who turned over to me all the military plans of the Middle East to work with Russia to destroy Israel. And I met with a secret contact of mine in Brussels, Belgium who turned over to me all the secret military plans of the European Common Market nations then which they had not told the Pentagon about. We were 30 days away from the invasion of the Middle East by the European armies and World War III if I had not defused the situation by my tricks of military intelligence. Of course it was understood that Israeli Intelligence if asked would deny ever supplying me with what amounted to war ultimatums to Middle East nations if they tried to destroy Israel and I would play along with their game knowing in advance that they would deny all my information if a firestorm came along afterwards. This is how world events are altered. We all know how the game is played in intelligence work!
     Now that I have identified myself to intelligence in Moscow, I was not murdered by Wash., D.C. as you thought I likely was. And when you came in for the kill to defeat and annihilate America in 1990, the F.B.I. came to me and very respectfully and asked for my help. Wash., D.C. had fallen for your sucker trap and I was almost amused that you copied and used my tactics I had used against you against Wash. intelligence which I never told them my tricks in military intelligence. Wash., D.C. fell for your con hook, line, and sinker then. But I knew how to counter your strategy as I separately had already obtained your secret war plans how to defeat and annihilate America then. I gave Wash., D.C. the information it needed for survival and so World War III was cancelled again by Moscow! But I did not tell Wash., D.C. all I knew as they are a reptile government in morals and my life expectancy is increased by making myself too valuable for them to want to murder this round even though I tell the American people the truth which Wash., D.C. absolutely does not want the American people to hear.
     Reports while not verified pro or con to my satisfaction as of yet indicate that you are working with Obama to crush America and have a Russian military occupation of America planned as Obama who was your operative in America back in around 1990-2 as identified by an important Communist source in Moscow then is getting ready to sabotage the whole U.S. military setup so Russia can militarily occupy America and end America as an independent nation. I will not allow this to happen. People reading this report make sure that this report is seen all across America and contact all the military you can that Obama is planning to sell out America and turn it over to Russian occupation I understand. I understand that Russian soldiers have been smuggled into America with help of Obama. I suggest that you promptly start smuggling them back out of America. If any incidents with smuggled in Russian soldiers occur in America, I call upon the U.S. military to promptly move in to arrest Obama and anyone with him for high treason against America. Protect your security with all nuclear arsenals and launching sites. You will briefly have to make the military regent for the U.S. military loyal to the American people and nation. I am a ruthless son-of-a-bitch when the chips are down in miliary matters. I will as soon as possessing military authority give coded message to essential nuclear sites how to construct Soviet-era Doomsday Bombs. All that is needed is one and Russia is annihilated as a nation. If any Russian soldiers smuggled into America remain when this happens, I will demand the unconditional military surrender of Russia or else Russia will be annihilated. All Russian soldiers then who were smuggled into America will immediately surrender to the American military forces and organized civilian militias and state national guards. Whoever does not surrender and promptly then will be executed once captured. I have more surprises for Moscow also, but will not be shown at this time in this report to be sent out nationally and worldwide. Whoever cooperated with Obama in this plot of high treason to sell out America forever as a people and nation will alll be arrested, tried, and then executed if found guilty by trial by jury.
     I learned how to make Soviet-era Doomsday Bombs from this defector from the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies. Don't back Obama and you get out of a very hot military situation. I do descend from a minor branch of the royal line of Russia and do not want to do this to Russia. But my code of honor dictates I defend America as I am an American and woe unto Russia if this message is not taken seriously or you miscalculate. I will order the annihilation of Russia if the only way to save America, but I don't want to do this. Let me be merciful and let this situation calm down and let both America and Russia learn to live in peace with one another.
      As for the American people, I am not interested in being your national dictator. I want promptly passed my proposed Omni Law on my national website www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com . This puts the final powers of government intohe hands of the people, not in the hands of Obama or other schemers for power in Wash., D.C.
      In case things get out of hand which hopefully will not happen, I will give assistance for the survival of the American people in technology if needed. Get it now as websites, etc. likely will be down if war or an attempted military takeover of America by Obama is tried. Order $25.00 NIfI certificates from my national website and use them for the following. Send instructions what information you want by email to fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com and we will coordinate your credit from the $25.00 NIFI certificates for the information you want. $25.00 for a way to make a gasoline from your backyard if you have coal. This uses an old coal process which can be set up from your backyard or neighbors can join you and set up a community site where you make your local gasoline from coal. The oil cartel saw you never knew about this old coal process which works fine! Order "Coal process" and we know what you want. How to make auto fuel cheap as 10 cents per gallon when I originally wrote this copyrighted report. This is made from waste material in your community, etc. It should cost more than 10 cents now but still a cheap way to make a substitutel fuel for gasoline and heating fuel for your home. Just say "Want 10 Cents Fuel Report" and we willl know what you want. If possible, give your email with all orders.
     If I do not receive fresh information that the planned military takeover of America is now firmly cancelled, then I will later release information on how to fight armed vehicles, shoot down drones, and other tactics that will be needed by the American people if Obama continues to plot for a military takeover of America. Of course he will deny this but he is the smoothest liar I have ever seen in the White House or in Wash., D.C. I am definitely not interested in holding this military regent position but very briefly. As soon as the Omni Law is passed giving over all final authority for the national government to the American people, with great pleasure will I resign this temporary position having acted like in ancient Roman history the Cincinnati who saved Rome from defeat and once Rome was saved, he went back to farming which he much preferred to being the dictator or leader of Rome. My pet project is my Camelot Project which will be the greates research and development center seen in the world. My heart is here, not spending endless time in boring Wash., D.C. I am not fascinated with your political intrigues, your corruption, your selling out of the American people again and again! I want to do good for the American people, not the evil you constantly dream up for American people and America as a nation.
     Pass this message all over America. You can be sure that Russian intelligence will see this and it will be read by intelligence services across the world.
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the one that Israel offered the rank of Colonel to years ago if he would join with the Israeli Army then. The Jews are smart. They respect brains when they find it.! That is the key to power for any smart race on earth!)
     

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This character does not resonate with me at all. You don't spend three paragraphs describing how great you are when you want to make a point, that's nonsense. You also don't make public letters sent to "secret intelligence organizations". If he's so knowledgeable, he'd just send the letter to their CEO.
His website has been under construction for over a year and he has two posts on it. It is also powered by Wordpress, so apparently he can't afford to hire a webmaster to make it good. He's selling nutritional supplements, cosmetics and DVDs there. His book is for sale but it has no description at all? He sells "certificates" for 25$ each, but he only has three products? He assumes that you want to buy up to 40 of these certificates at once? He has membership fees, of 10$ and 20$, but doesn't describe what they do?

Anonymous said...

Do ever get the feeling these guys like fulford and co are just really good creative writers ?? I hve been following theses blogs for a couple of years now and it's the same big build up and gentle let down every time

Erasmus of America said...

Is This Person Really As Dumb As He Indicates? If he is as dumb as he indicates, maybe make him head of kindergarten intelligence, but certainly nothing more important than that! This is the most amateur, naive, gullible conception of how intelligence works I have ever heard in my life unless this is all an act on his part. His statements show that he has no loyalty to America nor the American people. Maybe he is working for Russian intelligence or else Obama intelligence. They are both loyal to the overthrow of the American people and America as a nation. If he headed up any intelligence operation, the other side would be sure to win the battles or the war itself. The greatest ally any enemy has is a colossally dumb person on your side who opens his mouth and shows how dumb he really is. He gives the impression all your people must be morons if they remain silent like they approve his stupidity to represent their stupidity in important national issues.
I am a strong enemy of North Korea while they harbor plans of great evil against America. However, just because I strongly oppose the nuclear and missile program of North Korea does not make me naive about tricks of C.I.A. in this situation. A few years back I stumbled upon a C.I.A. operation where they were trying to coach Islamic terrorist organizations how to nuclear attack America with nuclear suitcase bombs. And if the Islamic terrorist groups would not do it, then C.I.A. would use a nuclear suitcase bomb to stage the nuclear attack upon America and then blame the Islamic terrorists for it. They stopped this C.I.A. operation when I informed them that two top scientific sources said this type nuclear attack would likely annihilate North America if tried. Even for them, they knew that they had gone too far for C.I.A. Probably the Illuminati cabal is going to try and detonate a nuclear bomb in California to set up an earthquake to create the crisis for seizing national power.
Due to space limitations, I can say no more here. Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America

Anonymous said...

you may have all the knowledge you claim but you show 0 wisdom!
tar