Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Message from ScottiG Emailed to Recaps Tuesday PM

Message from ScottiG Emailed to Recaps Tuesday PM

04/23/2013
 
One For The Road….  April 22  2013

On 27 February I put together an assessment on information I had received that disputed so many of those who claimed the RV was here. For some reason it didn’t find its way into the blogs and maybe that was a good thing.

I am so tired of hearing the same people week after week talking about information they have received from the same sources that haven’t gotten anything right in the last three years related to the ‘when’.

The bank stories are still the same, the conspiracy stories are just as ridiculous and the dates continue to be the 1st or the 15th.

For many reasons, I had not intended to post again until after the RV.

I quit posting for many reasons but one of the key motivations was that I was tired of the inability of ANYONE to know what the leaders in Iraq were doing.

Every time we would see progress or a vote or some new thing, all the gurus would circle like a pack of coyotes and put their twist on it.

Unfortunately these were only more pieces to the puzzle. Our problem is we do not have a puzzle box top to look at and see what the puzzle is suppose to look like when it is done.
....
Read More Link on Right
Therefore thousands of people would get excited week after week and then become disappointed when another Friday – Sunday and Monday through Thursday would come and go and we would not have an RV.

I know with certainty that Bear does not receive Dinar or money from anyone for talking about information he receives. This pastor has the highest level of integrity and is most certainly not a pumper.

I am proud to call this man my brother. Bear is guilty of one thing and that is he gets excited and wants to share credible news with the people he cares about in order to lift them up. I give him credit over the last year for pulling back quite a bit from the info-sharing circuit.

Bear and I have been posing questions to this Iraqi businessman for 1½ years WITHOUT ANY information or confirmation of things for which we were seeking. This contact was always shooting down information so many were promoting on the internet. Time and time again we were hoping he would confirm the information but it never came.

With all the recent information creeping in about lower denoms in the marketplace, we again reached out to him a couple of weeks ago. The businessman responded telling us that he was seeing the lower denoms coming out and was hearing that the Qui cards were suppose to be distributed but he had not seen them yet.

Fast forward one week and this businessman called to inform us that he could confirm the lower denominations were now fully in the marketplace and he now has his Qui card. It took a conversation with his banker to understand why the card had been loaded with such a low number of dinars.

I have to state that this man has more credibility than nearly every source of information I am connected to and that is saying something.


Today the banks in Iraq were closed for the 4th day!!!!!! Looking at all the activity in Iraq for the last month and all the progress made, we have every reason to be hopeful and optimistic that this journey is nearing the end.

I cannot share the specifics of the information I have other than it lines up with Bears and some others. I believe we have reached a point of no return. I do not believe we will be waiting much longer. I certainly hope so.


Humbly and in His mercy and grace,

Scotti G

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This comment is slightly off-topic. I have a recurring payment to the IRS (yeah, I know. :( ). I was hoping that the IRS had indeed been shut down and I would know by way of them not debiting my account. Well anyway, they did debit the account. My statement read IRS not Treasury.

Are they still in business?

Anonymous said...

I would like to know, too, if the IRS is still in business.
We keep hearing these agencies are all done for,
yet they still operate.

I am thinking that perhaps they will officially go out of business
when the new banking system goes into place/the global reset
of the economies...?

Perhaps there will be some announcements to the public.
One can always hope. LOL

Anonymous said...

The tax agency will be closed and almost all employees will be furloughed on May 24, June 14, July 5, July 22 and Aug. 30, Miller wrote. The closing will affect operations such as the IRS toll-free lines and taxpayer assistance centers.

Sounds like they are still in business with everyone they are doing business with.
http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/IRS-Close-Public-Furlough-Plan-66415-1.html

Anonymous said...

anon: 3:48 thanks for the comment. I am starting to feel like we are living in 2 separate worlds with this RV Nesara etc. The rest of the world is just not on the program so it feels like a psyop to me. I have a friend who bought dinar years ago & i keep telling her she is going to be loaded but as i said the rest of the world is not living by our rules and vice versa. Perhaps we are creating all this in our reality because we have expanded awareness but it is not in the reality of the mainstream because they cannot perceive of it yet. Are we better off or are they? I do not know at this point.

Anonymous said...

For what it is worth...I had to make my check out to the United States Treasury for the first time ever. It has always been the IRS in the past. Maybe with you it is just a matter of not changing the letterhead or whatever...

Anonymous said...

Well, funny that if the Banks are closed, the CBI isn't : Currency Code Sell Buy
US dollar USD 1166.000 1164.000
Euro EUR 1520.114 1519.354
British pound GBP 1776.751 1775.862
Canadian dollar CAD 1136.120 1135.552
Swiss franc CHF 1247.993 1247.369
Swedish krona SEK 178.675 178.586
Norwegian krone NOK 199.777 199.677
Danish krone DKK 203.907 203.805
Japanese yen JPY 11.683 11.678
Special
Drawing Rights SDR 1751.309 1750.433
Indicative rates - 23.04.2013

AND I would like to know what they meant by the lower denoms being out on the street. CBI states that the lower coins are NOT: 25 Dinar coin 100 Dinar coin
(not in circulation) (not in circulation). The others denoms have been out for a very long time. reference: http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes. Reality Check.