Friday, April 5, 2013

RV Intel - OkieOilMan Friday afternoon


04/05/2013
[..okieoilman] GOOD FRIDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL--EVEN THOUGH LAST FRIDAY WAS CALLED "GOOD FRIDAY" I PROPOSE THAT WE ALL CONSIDER THIS AS "GOOD FRIDAY". TODAY IS THE DAY FOR US TO ALL BUILD ON OUR STRENGTH'S AND LET OUR WEAKNESS'S BE PAST HISTORY. ALL OF OUR PREVIOUS CONCERN'S SHOULD BECOME HISTORY VERY SOON.

WE ARE NOW ENTERING A "NEW DAWN" IN OUR LIVES AND SHOULD START PREPARING OURSELVES FOR THE TASK'S SET BEFORE US. EACH OF US HAS STRUGGLED IN THE PAST WITH DIFFICULTIES WITH HEALTH, FAMILY MATTER'S, FINANCE'S AND MANY OTHER THING'S THAT HAS HAD US LESS THAN OUR POTENTIAL COULD BE.

WE NEED TO BE LIKE THE EMPEROR AND PUT ON NEW CLOTHES. THE CLOTHES OF ENLIGHTMENT AND BLESSINGS FROM ABOVE. START A NEW MIND-SET TODAY PLANNING ON A NEW FUTURE RATHER THAN BEING FOCUSED ON THE PAST WHICH IS HISTORY THAT YOU CAN'T RE-WRITE. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD OUR LIVES ARE GOING TO DRASTICALLY CHANGE--AND FOR THE BETTER. BE GLAD YOUR ALIVE IN THIS HISTORIC MOMENT THAT HAS NEVER OCCURED IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY.
....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

In fact this is true already happened, I checked several web sites the only problem is that it came very low, thus anyone agree?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this has anything to do about this post but I'm wondering what the statement at the top of this page means, i.e. "announcements this evening." Announcements about what? Are you talking about the, so called, 3 hour announcements that Obama was suppose to make a few days ago, that didn't happen? As for the RV's going on right now I don't believe it. I would think that something that big would be too hard for even the, so called, main stream media to ignore.

Ray said...

Hope this is really happening but with everything else going on from O-care to executive orders, DHS, etc. I have to take a wait and see. Not seeing other positive news posted here or elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

I truly wish with all my heart that this will happen. For soooo long we have been told the same thing only to be crushed. I've now have just come to realize that I am going to struggle for the rest of my life. I refuse to go onto any government assistance just to suck the rest of us dry. To me, With hope and prayers, the Lord will provide.

God Bless you all!

Anonymous said...

i agree; everything,very calm. hope it the truth, ( my vib is up!).
p.s. god bless you JOHN MACHAFFIE.

Anonymous said...

I would think that this topic is of interest to those who are directly involved with it one way or another. I checked several engines and did find the iqd value, so I don't doubt it, also I checked other sources and found that it came at $3.47. I'm at the point that I did not belief everything I read, so I decided to be responsible for my knowledge and did my due dilligence, now is waiting for the steps to touching heaven and changing people's lives!

Anonymous said...

Ship at Sea? with all gold and sylver in the cargo? I hope there is submarine following cause it wont cross the Ocean, Obama's gon a make a big hole in the boat and send it to the bottom of the Sea. I'm on my reserved with that story, i'll beleave it when i'll see it in my Banking account. thank's for the in, have a good week-end and relax,ciao!

ymp135 said...

MSM doesn't care about the RV.... They didn't report on the Kuwaiti RV why report on this on????? Yvonne Vonn

Anonymous said...

How do I check this out for sure? Any word on when Obama is gonna make his 3 hour speech?

Anonymous said...

"WE NEED TO BE LIKE THE EMPEROR AND PUT ON NEW CLOTHES" excuse me? That is NOT how the story goes. My alarm bells went off...I will remain wary of these things until I can be sure. I need all facts. What is it backed by? The value of the people or fiat lies?

Full disclosure or riots. This is important.

Anonymous said...

Maybe this time! Sure hope so. We been waiting and hoping for so long.