Saturday, April 20, 2013

Scrim Scrying Mighty Malicagua’s Lens


Scrim Scrying Mighty Malicagua’s Lens

I haven’t written anything publicly for going on a half year, and there are reasons for that.


Dr. Richard Sauder – Underground Base researcher/author
by Richard Sauder
Intellihub.com

April 20, 2013
Partly due to want of much of anything to say, and partly for want of access to the Internet for a large chunk of that time, but mostly because of an egregiously foul and treacherous blow that physically brought me down and laid me low, and I am speaking literally here, and not figuratively, I have held my own counsel.
But now it is time to speak, if only partially, in a veiled manner. Suffice it to say that those who need to know, know what they need to know. But what I can tell you is that as a consequence of a series of events that I never remotely anticipated I have been continuously hospitalized for more than three months, and face another month of hospitalization, and continued out patient physical therapy after release from the hospital. I have been thumped, tested, poked, prodded, probed, pricked and examined in most every way known to modern medical science during my lengthy hospitalization. I can also tell you that I have retained serious legal counsel.
All of this has cost me thousands of dollars, with thousands of dollars more of expenses yet to come. The trajectory I have been flung onto is fully as important and serious as my earlier work as a peaceful, nonviolent anti-nuclear activist, which saw me incarcerated repeatedly in numerous jails and prisons in several different American states over a thirty year period, or my twenty years of investigation of, and speaking and writing about the extensive paper trail for secret underground tunnels, and secret underground and undersea bases.
Perhaps in the present instance you could say that I am unabashedly and unreservedly in Amazangas’ Sylvan Service. I am Hers, and she is Mine, in that I deeply revere the hyper-conscious, verdant cathedral of which she has given me to know and partake, which itself is a vast repository of hyper-dimensional, priceless, genetic archives. And for that sacred opportunity I am deeply grateful.
This is all but prologue to confessing that I have never asked my reading public for major personal assistance in the past. But I am asking now, and I am asking for your financial generosity, if you are financially able and inclined to be generous. The best way to donate to me is via the PayPal donation link near the top of my blog. Or you can log in to PayPal and simply donate to my e-mail address (dr_samizdat1618@yahoo.com) once inside PayPal. I am not a registered charity and your donation is highly unlikely to qualify you for any tax break with any governmental authority anywhere. But I dp dearly need the financial assistance of those of you who are willing and able to help me right now.
I would hasten to append to my urgent and unusual appeal for financial assistance that malicagua saw the whole scenario I am alluding to far in advance, and showed me bits and pieces of it, component by component, none of which I grokked at the time, and much of which I still do not adequately apprehend, but which can be compared to my imperfectly scrying the future through a hyper-conscious kaleidoscope, cum malicagua’s lense, cutting through all the temporal underbrush and piercing right to the quick of biological and social reality.
I suppose I should have known something was up when I returned to my little hut one night after drinking malicagua. The sun was already down and the night owls were softly calling through the trees. I went in and shut the door. To my surprise, the interior was illuminated by several, pastel colored, vividly glowing circular lights arranged in the air over my bed. They were identical in every way to the overhead lights that illuminate the passenger area at night in many of the buses that traverse the Troncal Amazónica in the eastern, jungle provinces of Ecuador. But I had little time to marvel at the beautiful lights, because my attention was immediately drawn to the two men who were waiting for me there, flanking me on either side, both dressed in very ordinary, casual clothing. On my left was a muscular, stocky, blond haired Caucasian man with a very short hair cut. He looked at me directly, full in the face, without saying anything. I gazed directly back. Nothing needed to be said, no words needed to be exchanged.
I might add that I can’t say I was surprised to see him, though I might not have expected to encounter him in that precise place, and under that precise circumstance. Nevertheless that is what happened, as viewed through malicagua’s inscrutable lens.
And then I turned to the indigenous American man on my right, and would advise you that I was not really surprised to see him, either. He also looked at me wordlessly, full in the face. And I gazed directly backed. In this instance, as well, nothing needed to be said, no words needed to be exchanged, because his eyes were windows that opened directly onto infinity. In him there was no beginning and no interim or terminal point, just the vast fastness of all there is, ever was, and ever shall be. And what is there to say about that, or either of these men, other than they are who they are, and the situation is as it is. Those who need to know about any aspect of this already know as much as they need to know, and more than that I cannot and will not say.
Let me digreo wonder if that wasn’t because the movie hits too close to too many uncomfortable truths, starting with life and civilization on Mars, and interplanetary travel by novel means other than rocket ships.
I have watched and rewatched the film and cannot help but wonder what Edgar Rice Burroughs knlar appreciation for the full, lush use he makes of every instrument in the symphony orchestra, and his frequent, innovative resort to triple repetition, with endless variations. There’s also some Bob Dylan, including “Lone Pilgrim,” which I especially like, from his World Gone Wrong album. Part of the lyrics remind me of a repeated vision that ayahuasca has shown me, about which I have never written, and may never mention publicly. In that regard, there are other things that ayahuasca and malicagua have shown me, some of which are plausibly connected with my present circumstance, whether directly or indirectly, about which which I have not so far said or written anything publicly, and may never.
One of the other things the Amazon Kindle contains is the Disney movie, John Carter, based on the novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs. I quite like the movie. It works for me, on many levels, starting with the principal protagonist and movie’s namesake, John Carter, a fellow Virginian, and an unpredictable, unconventional rebel to the core. Many critics panned the movie, and I have to wonder if that wasn’t because the movie hits too close to too many uncomfortable truths, starting with life and civilization on Mars, and interplanetary travel by novel means other than rocket ships.
I have watched and rewatched the film and cannot help but wonder what Edgar Rice Burroughs knew and when and how he came to know it. His Therns explain so much, and of course they are ever with us. In their own words, they do not create conflict, but they nurture it, they manage it, they feed off it. They also shape shift at the drop of a hat, and hop from planet to planet via use of select interplanetary portals, inter-dimensional mantras, and magical amulets.
I mention this because it seems that we are now entering the very dark period that the shamanic plants revealed to me was upcoming. The Therns of Edgar Rice Burroughs would appear to be poised to go into a feeding frenzy, as they stoke the fires of war, panic, fear, hatred and confusion.
One of the things that ayahuasca showed me was a coming military dictatorship, an open police state in the USA. Only the congenitally stupid could fail to see that just such a scenario is rapidly developing in the USA right now. You can see it unfolding step by step in all its grimness right in front of your eyes.
The other thing that the shamanic plants showed me was a planned series of low-yield atomic explosions in several American cities, as part of a massive false flag operation to initiate “totalitarian nuclear warfare.” I was told that there is a shadowy group, very well connected and organized internationally, who have these plans and intend to carry them out. Mind you, I was told that this is their plan; whether or not it comes to concrete fruition in all its diabolical horror, I cannot say.
None of the group members were named, but they work from the deepest shadows in the corridors of power in multiple countries ar towards my work. Those who don’t give a fig, will gravitate elsewhere. I can live with that.
Finally, if you are willing and able to contribute financialcent international affairs? Nuclear war does not have to happen, and I very much hope it can be avoided, but if humanity does nothing to prevent it, it is a very real possibility. Only a fool would deny that.
I don’t know for sure what will happen in the next few weeks, months and few years. But I do know that humanity stands at a perilous crossroad, in a moment fraught with danger for the very planet and humanity itself. The hyper-conscious biosphere on this planet is fully aware of the great darkness that casts its long shadow over us all, human and non-human alike. By considerable contrast, the great mass of humanity refuses even to acknowledge the great, global train wreck that is now well underway, courtesy of humanity’s protracted, willful refusal to mature as a species.
I may not write nearly as much, in the coming months and years, as I have in the previous twenty years. What it comes down to is that I have just about written and said all that I have to write and to say. My work is out there internationally, in myriad forms and formats, and available for mass consumption and consideration by those who care to seek it out. Those who want to know what I have done, said and written will gravitate towards my work. Those who don’t give a fig, will gravitate elsewhere. I can live with that.
Finally, if you are willing and able to contribute financially to help defray my legal and medical expenses, please do so now at my PayPal donation link, near the upper right of my blog page, or simply log in to PayPal and donate to me at dr_samizdat1618@yahoo.com
I thank you for your generosity.
http://intellihub.com/2013/04/20/scrim-scrying-mighty-malicaguas-lens/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us reverse, collectively, the negativity by restating... let us use our power... blessings to this human... let us say this instead... to paraphrase and redo with original credit Dr. Richard Sauder: Humanity stands at a threshold of a miraculous period, in a moment glistening with powerful positive magic for the very planet and humanity itself. The hyper-conscious biosphere on this planet is fully aware of the great Light that spreads its glory over us all, human and non-human alike. The great mass of humanity accepts the great, global transformation that is now well underway, courtesy of humanity’s willingness to mature as a species. Blessings and good luck to Dr. Sauder.