Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"THE OCEAN WAVES COME UPON THE COASTLINES"


Sending FYI ..... A few years ago I, too, 'saw' huge tidal waves hitting the west, east and Gulf coasts of this nation.  The heights of these tsunamis were staggering - perhaps at least 1,000+ feet high -  and were beyond anything that I am aware of having been recorded in the past 2 thousand+ years.  The waters were so furious that they moved quickly deeply inland, destroying all in their path, and sweeping everything back out to sea.  When they started, there was no escape.  Much of what we know now as coastline no longer will exist.  Texas even will be affected at some point, and perhaps Dallas or Waco will become the new Gulf front property.  In the past when I have sent out what I have been shown, generally before others were sending out the same or similar messages, I would receive replies that this "couldn't be so", and "God would never allow or do this",  etc., so I stopped circulating what I was being shown/told by the Lord.  Please see the words of warning and the picture below for a good description of what I saw as well as apparently what Stephen was just shown.  

*****************************************************************************************

From: Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson <tseyigai@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Subject: "THE OCEAN WAVES COME UPON THE COASTLINES"
To: wordsfromthefather@googlegroups.com

"THE OCEAN WAVES COME UPON THE COASTLINES" 

April 1, 2013


And there shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.  
Luke 21:25

*While is prayer this evening the Spirit of the Lord began to show me some things.  They were catastrophic visions and scenes.  As I sat worshiping the Lord, He began to show me some things that will, at some point soon, come upon the eastern coasts of our nation in the United States.  Please know that I don't start thinking about these things.  They simply "come to me" while I am in prayer.  I send this forth as a word of warning and preparation for us as a people.  May we heed it and know how to prepare.

(The Spirit of the Lord showed me a great ocean wave come upon the shore.  I saw it as it came across the water and struck the land.  I saw the statute of liberty covered with water and then slowly tip-size and fall into the ocean depths below.  Along the coastline there were buildings and homes that were swept away.  I saw men marching with lanterns being carried to see the way before them.  I saw soldiers marching upwards across the land.  They were continually climbing up.  I kept seeing these soldiers climb upwards, like up a steep embankment, to get out of the water and debris.  I saw the sky above and it was dark, as the ocean waves lapped against the shoreline.  Then the vision faded.)

"A great tsunami is coming upon the coast of New York. I tell you that this is what is going to happen along the eastern coast of the United States.  For yes...submarines will come out of the oceans.  When you least expect it, when your mind is diverted elsewhere, then the coastline will be taken.
The water surges in hundreds of miles.

(Now the Lord showed me a map of the eastern coastline of the United States.  Huge tidal waves were sweeping across the land, all along the coast from New York or further north, all the way along the coastline south to Florida.  The water just surged in and sweep across the land.  It was a horrifying sight.)

I have warned you, oh nation.  I have warned you continuously about these things to come, but you are too caught-up in bickering about things.  You bicker continuously about many things.  

Fortify your walls, My people, but your walled cities will not hold back the water.  How will you plan, and how will you prepare you say?   Under the shadow of My almighty wings," says the Lord.

Stephen Hanson

http://www.stephenhansonprophet.com

3280 S. Academy #183
Colo. Springs, CO. 80916

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not surprising because the Zetas aliens have been warning us about this for years now. Even if you don't believe in their prophecies its best to be safe than sorry as they say. Just google Zetatalk...they are still warning us even today.