Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tsarnaev Mother: I Saw a ‘Very Interesting Video’ That Boston Bombing Was Like ‘A Really Big Play…Paint Instead of Blood’


Tsarnaev Mother: I Saw a ‘Very Interesting Video’ That Boston Bombing Was Like ‘A Really Big Play…Paint Instead of Blood’


Tsarnaev Mother Thinks Boston Bombing Was Faked: A Really Big Play...Paint Instead of Blood
CNN
The mother of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects not only believes her sons are innocent — she thinks it’s possible the attack didn’t even happen.
Zubeidat Tsarnaev told CNN in the Russian republic of Dagestan that she thinks the bombing that killed three people and injured more than 100 others could have been staged.
“I saw a very, very interesting video last night that the marathon was something like a really big play. There is, like, paint instead of blood, like it is made up something,” she said.
Asked whether she really thinks that, Zubeidat Tsarnaev replied, “That’s what I want to know, because everybody’s talking about it: that this is a show, that’s what I want to know. That’s what I want to understand.”
Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed last week after a shootout with police. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, captured alive, remains hospitalized and is facing federal charges in the terror attack.
Zubeidat Tsarnaev also told reporters Thursday that she regrets living in the U.S. for a time, charging that America “took” her children from her.
“I would prefer not to have lived in America. Why did I go there?” she said in an emotional news conference. “I thought America would protect us. America took my kids away from me…I’m sure my kids were not involved i

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rumor heard - the mother has a $15,000 shop-lifting tag on her...and if she enters usa soil will be arrested!?!??!?

so much for that lead...

all this distraction while the criminal bush cabal celebrates at their new library that usa tax payers paid for and most will never see....they all need to be put in jail as they are "international war criminals" who have been convicted accordingly!

what on earth is going on?

where is the justice?

when will the TRUTH BE TOLD and the lies stop?

Anonymous said...

What a travesty for this woman.

The truth is that even if you are an American, they can take your kids away from you!

I hope the big truths come out soon and we get this country back on the track of liberty
and justice.

Further, it is too bad that people have to leave their own countries.
Perhaps things turn around in all countries enough to where people can go back to their
homeland and make a nice life for themselves and their children.