Friday, April 19, 2013

UNDER AUTHORITY OF THE GENOCIDE TREATY I MAKE THIS OFFER IN AMERICA! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA APRIL 19, 2013 (4:30 PM)


BACKGROUND LEGAL HISTORY. PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN SIGNED THE GENOCIDE TREATY(ALSO CALLED THE 'GENOCIDE CONVENTION") ON NOV. 11, 1988. ON DEC. 9, 1988, THE TREATY WAS RATIFIED BY THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. ALSO, THE GENOCIDE CONVENTION IMPLEMENTATION ACT OF 1987 (THE PROXMIRE ACT) PUBLIC LAW 100-606) SIGNED INTO LAW NOV. 4, 1988 BY PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN (ENACTED CHAPTER 50A OF TITLE 18, UNITED STATES CODE, TO CRIMINALIZE GENOCIDE.)
     Wash., D.C. has been engaged in an active conspiracy of genocide for several decades now to suppress at all costs and by all forms of criminal acts and fraudulent uses of law to block the reestablishment of my father's Vatican endorsed trade secret food process which Pope Pius XII among other things endorsed as potentially the most important event in human history since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world. Joseph Stalin sent word to my father that the Soviet Union rated his discovery the most important food discovery in human history and if my father would deal with the Soviet Union, they would insure its rapid establishment and acceptance all over the world. Earlier as this had been discovered shortly before World War II, Hitler had this tested in Nazi Germany getting samples of my father's food product through a Nazi front company my father did not know represented Nazi Germany at that time. The report of Nazi scientists after tests on German students was that this was the greatest food discovery in human history and students tested with it soon had the highest intelligence and best health of any race in human history. Hitler was excited as he could turn the German Race into the claimed "Master Race" with this great food discovery of my father. But my father was not interested in dealing with the Nazis or later the Communists of the Soviet Union. This great food discovery was reported about in the Congressional Record of Wash., D.C. which mentioned among other things that the U.S. Army had tested it and over 4 out of every 5 U.S. soldiers wanted no other bread after tasting bread made by this trade secret process of my father. As well as incredibly great for human health, it also had an incredibly good taste to it guaranteeing a massive market for it once available to the people at large. The Truman White House asked my father not to sell this trade secret industrial food process to the Soviet Union then which had just offered a large amount of money to my father then for world rights to this. The Soviet Union thought this so powerful to influence world events that they predicted they would win the world to Communism if they could get this trade secret food process from my father.
     I had been an engineering student with an engineering school and am the only person in the world alive trained by my father in older age how this trade secret really worked. I grew up with the family plant and knew our equipment well used in the process. My father never publicized it but university tests indicated that the entire human race on earth will be dead and mankind ceases to exist on earth within a few generations from now like the long gone dinosaurs if this was not rapidly added to the human diet on earth in time. In more modern times, Al Gore wrote the foreword to a science book with collections of medical lab reports from all over the world predicting the soon end of the human race on earth because of biological collapse of mankind becoming sterile as a race. My father's great food discovery is the only antidote that university tests proved would save the human race from extinction if this problem continues with mankind. Many scientific reports I have seen all indicate the likely soon collapse of the human race and end of mankind on earth due to incorrect nutrition from the food raised by agriculture on earth. My father had the only answer known to solve this problem and Wash., D.C. has engaged for decades in a savage war against me to stop me from reestablishing my father's trade secret food process in America or abroad. If this is not a genocide conspiracy, then nothing exists called a genocide conspiracy on earth!
     Since I left the university as a history major, Wash., D.C. has busted up every good business deal I had which was going to finance the reestablishment of my father's Vatican endorsed trade secret industrial food process. This stops now! I had a fortune in money coming from West German industrialists to finance the reestablishment of this food process years ago in America. Wash., D.C. found out about the deal and smashed this deal which had been arranged through Canada. I could go through a long list of times I had the money raised to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process and Wash., D.C. would rush in to smash the deal as soon as they found out what I had arranged in finances. I rate Wash., D.C. to be the most criminal government in 6,000 years of human history as no other government in history has ever murdered before maybe even 2 1/2 billion to 3 1/2 billion human beings on earth because they hated them. They did this by repeatedly suppressing this food process which would have given these murdered humans their lives to live out instead of being murdered by secret Wash., D.C. policy. My moral disgust for Wash., D.C. is 100% total at this time!
     My father was a prominent industrialist and a genius in common sense in engineering as he had never studied engineering at the University of  Chicago or elsewhere but came up with the right answers regardless. Friends of his told me how he was very outstanding and brilliant at the university and all respected him. My mother had once been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history and went to a state university without prior formal education after self-educating herself. Having inherited some good brains from both my parents, I have advanced my father's trade secret food process to where now it could potentially keep people healthy for maybe 110 years old or older. If I can recreate one scientific discovery made by accident by some scientists years ago, I may be able to extend human life and good health to maybe 500 years old to 800 years old or a little bit older. The maximum multiplication factor to extending human life is about 14 to 15 times longer in life than the usual life span of humans today if the accidental health discovery applies to humans like it did to animals tested. One large corporation will be shocked that I know what their big discovery was that they wanted suppressed at all costs. I talked to two of their chemists who confirmed this health discovery to me years ago when I lived in Wash., D.C.
     Wash., D.C. lies like fury, twists laws into versions never intended nor authorized by the Founding Fathers of America who wrote the U.S. Constitution, U.S. Bill of Rights, and has no legal integrity at all towards upholding the U.S. Constitution or U.S. Bill of Rights as the real law of America today. Instead they invent their 1,001 versions of laws not authorized by the U.S. Constitution or U.S. Bill of Rights and now claim this is the law you will accept or else they will send you to prison or else fine you to total destruction in life. I am tired of their con artist legal tyranny and now I make the legal stand that forces the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights to now again be legally obeyed in Wash., D.C. or else this whore of corruption of a non-legal government is going to collapse and be replaced by a new national government with legal integrity to it.
     I know the people do not want to see anything technical in material, so tried to make the report of mine more interesting to the people by the opening title of "Is Pope Francis 1 The Angelic Pope Of Many Christian Prophecies? From Erasmus of America" and posted March 19, 2013 with Nesara News. I devoted one paragraph to the new Pope Francis 1 and the rest of 5 pages from 2nd paragraph of page 1 through beginning of page 4 is basically devoted to the history of the U.S. Constitution and by quotes from when the U.S. Constitution was written and the U.S. Bill of Rights was written soon afterwards. This clearly documented that both legal documents expressly legally forbid the federal government and state governments from licensing, regulating, or registering security offers of stocks and bonds as this would hurt the growth of the American economy as the Founding Fathers of America had already witnessed and knew. The state governments had badly hurt and badly ruined the growth of the American economy during the American Revolution by trying to license, regulate, and register stock and bond offers which killed off the formation of new industries for America. James Madison commented in the Federalist Papers how unanimous the Founding Fathers were that the states and federal government would not be granted dumb legal powers like this which they watched badly hurt the growth of the American economy when state governments tried this back then.
     People who do not assert their legal rights don't have these rights any longer if a government tries to be a tyranny and suppress the God-given rights of the American people if the people will allow them to steal away and suppress their legal rights under law. The U.S. Bill of Rights lists that the people have common law courts as a guaranteed legal right that government cannot take away from them to settle questions later if a stock or bond fulfilled its terms of legal agreement or might have engaged in fraud over the stock or bond that had been issued. The 1776 legal definition of a tyrant or tyranny would include that the legal source which tries and wants to take away from the people their God-given rights guaranteed by the national law of the land. A tyranny hates the people having God-given rights under law which government cannot take away from the people. A tyranny is normally a government which hates the people and wants evil for them while pretending to be their friend as the government in power.
     A law not enforced is not a law. So I said on Page 4 of my report of March 19, 2013: "From this hour forth I make this legal stand. Any federal or state source trying to violate the legal rights of stock and bond offers to be issued in America without licensing or regulating by either federal or state government, this shall be treated as an act of high treason against the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights as originally written and intended as the national law for all Americans both federal and state. I referred to the state actions against ProfitableSunrise.com by a James Paris in Florida as an example of what I was targeting. This business entity had been paying its members since 2009 through the beginning of 2013 for 5 calendar years and just closed its membership to new members which is contrary to the pattern of Ponzi scheme operations. It didn't want new people and did not want their money. Smells of a very honest business fund! Now with the usual actions that state and federal government pull on financial ventures which have been paying their members with satisfactory results for long periods, the legal source or sources sabotages the business venture so it can no longer operate, seizes their funds, pocket the money and then tells the people, "See, we told you that this fund was not honest!" A typical con of the legal agency stealing the funds of a business venture which had built up a large pool of money the government thieves wanted to steal from the people who this money  belonged to. And its legal foundation is that you guilty under law and punished until and unless proven innocent, not you are innocent until proven guilty under law. Also, the U.S. Bill of Rights says that government may not seize your property, money, etc. until a trial by jury has ruled you guilty and then authorizes government to take away your property, money, etc. and give it away to others designated to receive it by law. The federal government and state governments are acting contrary to constitutional law in how they seize and pocket property, money, etc. Government by thieves is not what the American Revolution was fought to establish in America as the new system of government for the American people.
     America might well have 500% more industry in America and good jobs for all Americans if we retire the thieves in federal and state governments and let the industries be financed that give America a great future and great prosperity for all. So from March 19, 2013, I have drawn the line in the sand with law. Once the Omni Law is passed as I predict it will be, all illegal acts under illegal securities laws of either federal or state government from March 19, 2013 will be treated as high treason from that date forth. To outlaw America from having the major industry to keep America prosperous and free as a nation is as high an act of high treason as hitting America with a major nuclear bomb intended to wipe out much or most of industry in America. I will push for grand juries to indict them for high treason and then trial by jury to convict them when proven legally guilty and let the court decide if life imprisonment or else execution be the correct sentence of the court. When millions of Americans can no longer support their families due to high treason against the legal terms of the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights, this is no longer a minor crime but close to the highest form of high treason designed to destroy America forever if we tolerate it. I will not tolerate it and will push to hang the traitors if that is what is required to get the message delivered that the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights are now once more enforced under law and are to be obeyed by all as the national law of America or else!
     Okay, I have made my stand on constitutional law grounds for what I am about to offer to the American people. Now on to the Genocide Treaty which Wash., D.C. says is now the national law of America and binding on all including government leaders, employees, etc. of either federal or state government. Under the Proxmire Act, any government source violating the Genocide Treaty for life. If taken abroad for trial and the Washington terms were that people could be tried abroad as well as in America, you can be executed abroad if found guilty of genocide conspiracy in America. The massive conspiracy of Wash., D.C. to suppress my father's Vatican endorsed food process from the American people and people of all nations on earth is overwhelmingly the biggest genocide conspiracy set up and carried out since mankind began on earth. Under the terms of the Genocide Treaty no American laws are valid which try to stop me from reestablishing my father's Vatican endorsed food process either in America or anywhere else in the world I want to set this trade secret family food process in. Two pillars of authority for what I am about to offer the American people.
      I am no fool at law and these two pillars of law give me many ways American officials can end up in prison for life or else executed under law if they dare even say one word of legal protest to me now. America has lost its moral credibility over this issue of my father's Vatican endorsed food process. Also, all the property and money of legal sources can be confiscated and turned over to me if I press for recovery of financial damages owed me by those trying to use law for criminal purposes of high treason and genocide instead of for lawful purposes authorized under real law and not fake applications of law as tried earlier,
     I seek loans from the public and from business sources in America. Only if I do not see enough support in America to cover my goals will I then agree to also accept financial backing from abroad as well. I will not issue titles to securities, but will record in my business files how much credit I will assign to those backing me in setting up my father's Vatican's food process once more in America. But for Washington conspiracy my father's multi-million dollar plant would never have been closed in America and today our family would be the symbolic kings of the food industry in the world. But that is ancient history now!
     I am assigning a 30 year royalty of 10% net profits before taxes for the first 30 years my father's food process is operational again and we start selling in either the American market, the world market, or both. This royalty will be split pro-rated between the amount of credit any individual or business has in my business files for this. I can refuse to accept loan money from any source I understand is hostile to why I am setting up this loan fund to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process. I can refund money to anyone who tries to pick a fight with me how these funds are to be used. My goal is to raise $100 million which is more than I think I will really need to carry out my goals. I assign no rights to the people backing me except what I expressly grant to them. No one has the right to learn my trade secret family food process because they financially backed me. I was a finance consultant years ago and not naive in legal matters like this. Once the Omni Law is passed, I am confident that I will have a $100 billion settlement from Wash., D.C. and that is cheap compared to how much I can squeeze them for if I decide to. I am a very blunt person at times. This money will insure I have the world industry already financed from day one if I decide to start that way. I will have trustee officials who will know the trade secret to the food process but they will guard the secret like the Manhattan Project of World War II which built the atomic bomb. I am confident that I will build my proposed Camelot Project and this giant location will be world headquarters for this food industry.
      You have no claim to the $100 billion settlement nor my Camelot Project. You do have claim to divided between yourselves 10% of net profits for 30 years once the food industry starts up and starts selling the finished product. You have a credit in the pro-rata share of the 10% of net national and world profits to be made annually off of this world food industry. This should soon be a huge income for any and all credits you have with us. And probably we will be soon rated as the top star financial source in the world to have money with both as to security of money and highest returns in the world seen for any legitimate business venture in the world. As my father used to tell me, "Even in a depression, the people still eat!" Not a dumb statement in business common sense!
     Don't be fooled. Even though I talk strong religious values, I am still as sound of a businessman as you could ever deal with. I know the ways of the world and am no fool in business. Twice in business I started with roughly $1,000 and built in one year flat each time two basically $100 million retail and wholesale markets with two generic products I started with then. I know how to market and know the ropes of daily operations in a regular business. Frankly I know some tactics of national and international marketing even my father never knew. I am good at it.
      Go to my website at www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com . Use the $25 NIFI Certificates On Up To $1,000 And In The Instruction box tell what the money is for. Say "For Loan Program." Each $25 constitutes one unit of credit in the pool of credits of others up to a maximum of $100 million for all who put money into this program. I do not forget those who have wanted to back me before. Part of the $525,000 federally stolen from me a few years before belonged to backers of mine. You get $25 credits for how much your money was as listed in my records until Wash., D.C. laughing at us as they did this, they stole from us our $525,000 fund we had then! Your credit will be on top of the $100 million basic cash fund. Also, any who ordered from me previous to April 19, 2013 or sent funds to help back me earlier, you automatically have credit in the surplus fund beyond the $100 million basic fund for every basic $25 I received from you prior to April 19, 2013. As for John of Nesara News, I think patriots should be rewarded. You get a $1 million in the surplus fund for being such an outstanding patriot of America. If some others with blogs had backed me like you, they would also at this time get some giant rewards like this from me. But you cared enough about America to do the really right thing for America. So I guess you will just have to suffer with all that huge wealth you will receive because you put the American people and America as a nation before your own personal interests! My best regards to a super patriot here! I mean you John! So the $100 million fund plus a small surplus fund added to it will all share between yourselves all this royalty divided pro-rata based upon $25 credit units you have in this total fund of the $100 million plus. If I get less than $100 million in this master fund, then your share of the royalty is bigger in yearly income!
      As the funds come in as I predict they will now, I will hit Wash., D.C. like a sledgehammer with newspaper ads, etc. as I rally and mobilize America to pass the Omni Law as soon as possible. I will probably put on my hit list those in Wash., D.C. or allied interests who I feel need to face the new reality rising in America and they suddenly have delivered to them lawsuits for $100 billion in damages and when they realize this is for real and not a joke, I don't think that they are going to be very happy!
     For those not wanting to use my website for helping to finance the Omni Law and the first moves for the Camelot Project which will be the world headquarters for the family Vatican endorsed food process, you can send in a check, etc. made out to NIFI and say in the memo "For Loan Project." Send to NIFI, P.O. Box 2465, Seneca, SC 29679. When the money is huge, I will pay off your original loan money and then you receive for 30 years from when the sales start your share of the 10% royalty divided between you and other backers.
       I am in effect the general in the field and I will decide how the funds are spent to set up the national and world victory for this food industry. We pass the Omni Law which gets us the land, etc. we are after to build the Camelot Project on. We do secret moves which advance the cause. When all the dust settles, we will probably have the biggest industry ever set up in world history and huge financial rewards for those who backed us! By the way, we will look at our list of backers and see which of you might want distributorships on this super health food product once it becomes available from our Camelot location. Our Camelot is scheduled to be built fast by special engineering tactics. I like to get the job done and not wait idly before we can make our big moves in the world.
      Those who want to join me, join me by backing me now. Don't be one of those sad people in history like the man who once could have bought controlling interest in Ford Motor Co, and wouldn't pay the $5,000 for it! Or the family who could have bought controlling interest in Pepsi Cola during the Depression for $20,000 and thought the price too high! I went to military school with the son of this family who once told me of this family story of them blowing this giant business opportunity. Everyone who eats on earth is a potential customer for us! It is like the old sales story of two shoes salesmen sent to an obscure Pacific island. They got off the freighter and one wired back to his boss, "Send me a return ticket! The 15,000 natives here don't wear shoes!" The other salesmen got off the freighter and wired his boss, "Boss, send me 15,000 pairs of shoes! Natives here don't wear shoes yet!" I am the second salesman, not the first in vision, and see the giant world market before us! I have been in business a lot of years and know the ropes to it well!
      You have churches, etc. who should see this, civic groups, friends, family, etc., send this report to them. I am going to bring a booming economy to America, not Obama who is a babe in the woods when knowing how to boom national economies!
      Again, my website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com  My email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com. To help you out, you may order within 7 days up to $300 of our health products listed in our Product listing on the front of our website and we will let this be credited as a $25 credit towards this loan program for every $25 in health products you order from us by 7 days from April  19, 2013. April 26, 2013 would be the last day of this offer. Or order by mail and have your order postmarked by April 26, 2013 and we will honor this offer for the $25 credits in our loan program. A legal point here as required for legal reasons. Your $25 credits last for 30 years for you, but cannot be sold to others, transferred to others, etc. When you are gone if before the 30 years are up, your credit will be transferred over to the Camelot Project and it will use its funds for good projects that can bless mankind on earth.
      Yours for God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the one who will drive all the corrupt lawyers and legislators crazy by forcing them to actually obey the authority of the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights for once in their lives! And Folks, our Omni Law is on our website. Contact your elected representatives both federal and state and tell them that you require them to back the Omni Law and now! When the pressure gets big enough, they will crack and they will finally serve the American people for once in their lives and actually pass the Omni Law. Yesterday, the Senate rejected Obama's gun control schemes because you the American people spoke forcefully and members of the Senate heard you loud and clear! When you speak loudly like this for passage of the Omni Law, they will hear and the Omni Law can be passed anytime after that either in 2013 or else 2014! But why play games! Mass push it now and we will get it passed in 2013! We don't have to wait unless you don't want victory now, but in some future century instead! Push this report and let's get the ball rolling in America!)           

No comments: