Friday, January 31, 2014

Mom's Memory


Mom's Memory


Normally, I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching.  I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read it. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.
This is so beautiful...
'
A little boy said to his mother,"Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"His mother replied, "Don't even go there, Barack! From what I can remember about that party,You’re lucky you don’t bark!”


'Political correctness' is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by mainstream media, which holds the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end.

“Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematical plan of reducing us to slavery.” 

The Works of Thomas Jefferson, Volume 1, p. 130.
~ Thomas Jefferson 3rd President of the U.S.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's about as tasteless and tacky as anything I've seen in a while. So tired of everything stooping to the lowest common denominator.