Thursday, January 30, 2014

Tony

 Tony


     I  received a call from a personal friend whom I talk to everyday. He was very excited and wanted to tell the world his good news. He was personally contacted by a Tier 2 bank officer that wanted to know if he still had the dong that he purchased from them. He said yes and she told him that she had just received a memo directing her to call all of her customers that had purchased dong and to tell them that they would like to be their bank during the exchange process. She said the memo listed several currencies that would be revalued by Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then he woke up!

Anonymous said...

I received a call from my elite friend and he told me that all currencies in Europe, Mideast, Asia and Africa would collapse this coming Monday. However the dollar would sky rocket in value. Doom is over. Hooray for the USA!