Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2-4-14 Stage3Alpha:

2-4-14 Stage3Alpha:

1. BANKERS ARE TURNING ON BANKERS

2. POLITICIANS ARE TURNING ON POLITICIANS

3. TELLERS ARE TURNING ON TELLERS

4. CROOKS ARE TURNING ON CROOKS

5. CONGRESS IS TURNING ON CONGRESS

6. BANKERS ARE BEING FOUND DEAD

7. FULL DISCLOSURE IS COMING

8. REGIONAL BANKS ARE ASKING QUESTIONS

9. DOCUMENTS ARE ABOUT TO BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC

10. EMAILS ARE ABOUT TO BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC

11. BANK INTRA OFFICE MEMORANDUMS ARE ABOUT TO BE RELEASES

12. NEWS PAPERS ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT

13. COUNTRIES ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT

14. PEOPLE ARE NOW GETTING INVESTIGATED

15. RADIO STATIONS ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT

16. TELEVISION REPORTERS ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT

17. COUNTRIES ARE JOINING THE MOVEMENT

18. PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN PAID ARE WORRIED

19. PEOPLE ARE RESIGNING FROM POSITIONS

20. PEOPLE ARE FACING PRISON SENTENCES

21. PEOPLE HAVE MADE COPIES OF DOCUMENTS

22. SCREEN SHOTS & VIDEOS HAVE BEEN SAVED AND RECORDED THE MOVEMENT IS ABOUT TO HIT FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM THE MOVEMENT HAS ALREADY GONE VIRAL VIA TWITTER THE MOVEMENT IS ABOUT TO HIT INSTAGRAM 100% FULL DISCLOSURE IS COMING ON THE LARGEST CURRENCY MANIPULATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.  Comment 

2-4-14 Okieoilman: Good Tuesday morning America, ships at sea and all our worldwide friends. Today will be a day of revelation to most dinarians. Today you will hear and know the truth of the corruption, manipulation and downright illegality transpiring. Today should give us new perspectives and a new direction to follow.

Until now we (all of us) have been purposefully furnished information that was for the exclusive benefit of financial institutions and banks. Today the truth will be evident.

Keep your ears and eyes open to what has been happening that was exposed to me this morning. I will be at liberty soon i hope for the expose' of the actions of a few that will affect us all.--notice------us treasury---better run and hide----nuff said------blessings galore.

I WOULD IMAGINE THE US TREASURY HAS A NEW SONG THIS MORNING-----"WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU---BAD BOYS-BAD BOYS." IF YOU AS INVESTORS ONLY KNEW A SCINTILLA OF TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAS AND IS PRESENTLY GOING ON POLITICALLY ----YOU WOULD "PUKE".  Comment 

2-4-14 TNT TONY BLAST: A SHORT UPDATE CALL.

1 pm EST / 12 pm CST / 10 am PST / 8 am HST


Listen Only: 209.255.1500 OR 518.556.1500

Blog Talk Radio Link   

  

2-4-14 Janina: Today I met my wealth manager at Wells Fargo Bank and he asked me how is going with my dinars, I told him I am still waiting... I asked does he hear some news. He said that dinar rates will be as Kuwait or may a little higher but he offered me to exchange today at the rate $ 1.11 and no NDA. I was thinking may I go, still would be a lot of money but I stopped to think for a while and then I said to him: "no, I will wait for better time and he promised me that he will call me when comes that time..." So, if it is a true, now we know what we get.  Comment  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Re 2-4-14 Janina: Why don't you just tell us which WF branch in which city we could go to and exchange our IQDs - 25K, 50K, 75K, or 100K, and receive $1.11 for each IQD?
Inquiring minds would like to know.....