Sunday, February 2, 2014

A CE question for you

Dear John, I wish to pose a question that your readership (which is obviously vast), can give a good answer to.
I think it is of ultimate importance, and can save some people from losing their blessing...

When we make the appointment, we are given one opportunity only. This is for the higher contract rate.
How do we determine, if the call centers are only doing appointments, if the location we are directed to can verify
currency (IQN, or others people may have) on the spot?

I think people are assuming that all appointment locations can verify. I had thought that to be true. However, I live near one of the largest US cities, and I was told by the biggest WF bank in that city, that any foreign currency must
be taken to a remote secure location where it is then put through verification, without the owner being present.

If they do that here, well, that gives me real questions as to where they will verify in our presence.  As this
will panic people, and they might hand over the cash, and hope for several days, I think this needs to be posted
so those that are fine tuning this whole massive exchange, can provide a reassuring answer.

                                                                                              ***


A massive stampede to exchange, will cloud many a brain. As this is probably the most critical point of control, or loss of it, I think it needs to be addressed. I have not seen that done. Maybe it has. But, for those like me that missed that answer (if its out there), can you post this and see of there are those that know the answer?

No comments: