Monday, February 10, 2014

BIT COIN LOOKS LIKE A SET UP FOR A NWO ONE WORLD CURRENCY


HI FOLKS,

BIT COIN LOOKS LIKE A SET UP FOR A
    NWO ONE WORLD CURRENCY   
...... ALEX JONES INTERVIEWS JOHN B. WELLS AND MUCH MORE .... THIS IS A REAL GOOD LISTEN, WELL WORTH LISTENING TO.


I HAVE BEEN THINKING EXACTLY WHAT JOHN B. WELLS AND ALEX JONES ARE THINKING.... BE CAREFUL....
DON'T BE PART OF THE PROBLEM UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT IS BEHIND THE PUSH TO GET BIT COIN OUT QUICK.... IT IS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT THIS IS BEING PUSHED REAL HARD....  BASED ON LOGIC I BELIEVE THE BAD GUYS ARE BEHIND THIS... IF THEY WERE NOT, THEY WOULD NOT BE ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN.... AS THEY WOULD NOT WANT COMPETITION....... SO....... PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND DO NOT GET SUCKED IN....


CLICK........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I thought! I feel like the bad guys are behind this Bitcoin and I'm not buying into anything they have. Remember when everyone's money was "hacked" stolen from Bitcoin not too long ago?

Anonymous said...

I'm really cautious about bitcoin, I haven't bought into it, because I really believe that the "Current Powers that Be" are behind it. They have control of the internet, so if they turn off the internet to control you, and all your money is in bitcoin, you are now broke. It just seems to me to be a perfect way to control masses of people.