Friday, February 14, 2014

CURRENCY CENTER RUNS DRY OF VND

Interestingly enough my own wealth managers bought VND for themselves this week--yesterday the BOA currency exchange site did not have the word Vietnam or VND on the board all day! The major currency exchange center in my city has not had any VND for two straight days.- director there " this has never happened before!" They usually get 70-80 million a day! 5th 3rd bank currency screens today had no VND prices on the board! .
Now some will get on this post and say this isn't intel--but this direct information---and it is absolute truth-- this RV is about to happen!!!!
If you don't believe that then why are you here?? Just to bash and be negative???  The world is about to be changed dramatically!!!
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 7:41 AM


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes it is, I heard they are taking all Dinartads to the loony house!!!

Anonymous said...

You're right! The world is about to be changed dramatically, but it won't be from any RV.

Wee willy said...

If anyone believes that the world is in position for a drastic change its me, and yeh I bought some Dong, why not? But, I think these RV rumors can get out of hand.
I am no finance wizard, but wouldn't these RV's if too extreme put a lot of stress on a local economy?
I have done some research on Vietnam, and my conclusion is that it is still a good investment. The Country is showing signs that it is interested in importing western products...they are getting their first MacDonalds for example. The Big Mac index alone says that for an average local to afford a burger the currency would have to be inflated.
If they are looking at trading more internationally, then an RV is likely coming. I would suspect a gradual increase over the next 2 years.

Anyways, be cautious, be prepared, and good luck!!!