Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fed Ex is packing!

Fed Ex is packing!
  


Just got off my porch after meeting the Fed Ex guy with my latest
(and Last) envelope.  He asked me if I wouldn't mind sharing what
I knew about all the currency pkgs

He was aware in a peripheral way about it but not really up to date. 
He did say he was an investor.  I gave him a thumbnail sketch of the
last several weeks and he said well that might explain it.  I asked
explain what? 

He said every truck that Fed Ex was operating today had huge abounts
of these envelopes going to Doctors Lawyers and other professional
offices.  Suffice it to say the "secret" is out.

:
Use your masterful powers of thought,
visualization and verbal intent to
Co-create a peaceful world now...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spoke to my FedEx man and he said all of these packages going to lawyers, doctors and professional people are IRS forms and other tax packets. Ask him about dinar and he said he had heard of it, but was fully aware it was a scam since he had been stationed in Iraq a few years ago. Dinar are worthless and not worth the paper they're printed on. All the people in Iraq begged for dollars.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! whatever.

Anonymous said...

DOCTORS ????? AND LAWYERS????? FUCK THEM!!! WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT NEED IT, WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE POOR ?????

Anonymous said...

I work for FedEx here in L.A. Nothing like that is going on that I know, I called a friend that works in Colorado, nothing, and his girlfriend
that has been transferred recently to help in the Atlanta area reports no such thing. Do you mind posting which City this took place?
THX!