Monday, February 3, 2014

Guy Evans Interview on 'Trans Resistor Radio'

In the book he talks of global armies guarding it. I uncovered real proof that Israel is one of the countries guarding it. In 2010 a helicopter crashed full of Israeli soldiers and ALL news websites said "All crew missing". As I leaked it every single online news report changed to "Bodies recovered"... except just one they missed...

[link to edition.cnn.com

So...

A: What was a helicopter full of Israeli soldiers doing on Bucegi?
B: How can the helicopter be recovered but no bodies found?

Screenshot that one while you can!

I know it is a lot to read but this is as cut-down as a dare. There is so much more to this (including what was discovered under the Sphinx in Egypt). I have a 75 page document just on the basics which is growing constantly.

I'm also looking for further information that may relate to this so I can research.

Last Edited by WeAreOne on 05/02/2013 08:05 AM

No comments: