Monday, February 24, 2014

HOA SEEKS TO TAKE HOME PAID OFF - WOMAN ON DISABILITY

Subj: HOA SEEKS TO TAKE HOME PAID OFF - WOMAN ON DISABILITY

02-24-2014

Dear HOA Advocates,

    SEND THIS OUT TO EVERYONE ACROSS OUR NATION that I missed.   MARCH ON WASHINGTON, D.C.  COPY IT TO STATE OFFICIALS AND CONGRESS. THE ULTIMATE IN CORRUPT BULLY ACTIONS TO TAKE ALL OF OUR RIGHTS FROM US AND OUR HOMES.   SEE PICTURES BELOW. 

    WELL IF THIS is what we get for speaking up for our rights, GOD HELP US ALL. THERE IS NO JUSTICE, NO HONOR FOR THE TRUTH IN WRITING, EVIDENCE THROWN OUT THE WINDOW,  IF THIS BELOW IS ALLOWED BY OUR NORTH CAROLINA ATTORNEY GENERAL, THIS IS TRULY THE END OF ALL OF OUR RIGHTS AS HOMEOWNERS IN THIS STATE VIOLATING OUR GOD GIVEN CONSTITUTIONAL FREE SPEECH RIGHTS AND PROPERTY RIGHTS.   A corrupt judge, Linwood Foust,  who chose to willfully IGNORE our governing By Laws that my HOA board breached to file their lawsuit, and shot down two other judges,  just ordered a denial of my Motion to Set Aside a fraudulent $84,929.59 of past Judge Frank Lane Williamson, done without me in court or knowledgable of the hearing.   

    See pictures below of the meeting my HOA held on February 19, 2014, banning me from my own defense in illegal and unfair voting procedures.  They got a crooked judge to state that I could not be present as my parents' Power of Attorney at this meeting for the association members to vote, but they put my name on a letter going out to the 183 association members slandering me and then asked them to send in proxies to take my PAID OFF home from me with us owing NO HOA DUES. MY GOD !  The HOA board did not even cite me for any fines.  I discovered $40,000.00 discrepancy in our 2010 budget and in our audit in building  repairs that they will not explain to me. 

    Due to the fraud started by past association attorney Timothy Sellers, to my HOA at Elizabeth Townes Homeowners Association, AFTER I was denied a copy of the financials for up to three months until I filed a complaint with the North Carolina Real Estate Commission and due to Mr. Sellers trying to retaliate childishly by sending my 81 and 84 year old parents $8,250.00 worth  of padded illegal invoices,  not following the laws AS AN ATTORNEY, to force the HOA to meet with the owners first, my parents, and three judges have moved to cover it up by jailing me, threatening me in open court with jailing me if I spoke, which is witnessed to and even on record in the court transcripts with Judge Lane Williamson saying that my rights were "NONSENSE" in my Petition to the Court of Appeals to force him to allow me to file things in my own defense in which he stated in writing that I could not file anything but I could be sued.......

    OH MY DEAR GOD !   WE HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD WE HAVE NO RIGHTS AND HAVE LOST OUR CIVIL LIBERTIES ALL THE WAY AROUND.  THIS IS TRULY NAZI GERMANY.

   Please go with me to Raleigh with pickets to speak to Roy Cooper as he is empowered under Chapter 114 2 - 8 to act to protect the public.

    See attached.  See picture of me below.  Judge Linwood Foust just entered an order to DENY my Motion to Set Aside $84,929.59 default judgment when the association did NOT abide by the By Laws in Article XII, Section 12.6 to get a majority vote of the association FIRST by LAW to even file their lawsuit.  That amount has never been explained to me and I was not even in court as Judge Williamson did not even issue a Show Cause Order when he realized I was not in court on January 7, 2013. 

    Two judges ruled for attorney Ken Davies and for attorney Timothy Smith, to dismiss the association's SECOND lawsuit due to the non majority vote.  So it stands to reason that Judge Foust would have to rule against the first lawsuit filed against me as a non member of the association as they state, due to them not getting the majority vote that rendered the $84,929.59.

    MY HOME IS PAID OFF.  WE OWE NO HOA DUES.  I just complained in emails which is my free speech rights about them not submitting the financials and other petty fines etc. for things.

    THIS WOULD GIVE LICENSE TO ANY HOA IN OUR STATE TO JUST TAKE your home or mine as they are now with it being PAID OFF  WITH THE OWNERS NOT OWING ANY HOA DUES just because I used my free speech rights to complain when the HOA board failed to submit the financials.

    I CANNOT BELIEVE LINWOOD FOUST WOULD ENTER SUCH AN ORDER to cover up for Mr. Timothy Sellers' fraud and to suit an insurance company to STEAL out from under me my paid off home.  I cannot believe I was banned from the meeting so that I could not show the evidence in my own defense.  You cannot gag and bag property.  THIS IS EVERY VIOLATION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL FREE SPEECH AND PROPERTY RIGHTS.  YES IT IS. 

   THIS IS THE ULTIMATE CORRUPTION PUTTING ME OUT ON THE STREETS AT 62 YEARS OF AGE WITH NO ABILITY TO MAKE A LIVING WITH ALL OF THEIR CONTEMPT CHARGES FOR SIMPLE THINGS LIKE ME ASKING TO GET MY GRASS SEEDED MAKING ME HOMELESS.

    See picture of me below holding up a sign.  See attached Linwood Foust's Order.   My camera got the dates wrong but this fraudulent type meeting was held on February 19, 2014. 

    Sincerely,

    Jane Jordan
    9510 Elizabeth Townes Lane
    Charlotte, NC  28277
    704-277-1461 ( cell )

    
ETHOA board member closing the door on me not allowing my free speech rights in my own defense on February 19, 2014 at the Rea Road Library. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A petition is in need here. Who will take the lead?