Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Letter #1 to My Children

Love Letter #1 to My Children

I write this letter to my children with the purest of love.  As I continue on my spiritual journey of learning the “Native Way”, I have some very important information to share. The native way is to live with a “Spiritually Clean” body.  This requires a huge amount of discipline but has also been a hard path.  It requires that one must change their thought patterns and rid yourself of negative emotion such as anger.  In our life journey we have created cellular layers within our bodies of this negative emotion and over time it can manifest pain and disease. By using the “pure herbs’ and “pure vitamins” to heal my body and increase my immune system have I finally been able to remove the cancer and heal from the 8 degenerative disc in my back as well as get off the hard core prescription pain meds and cigarettes. Natives believe that any other medicines are a form of sorcery and are considered “Pharmakea” and that herbs can only be energized by a High Holy Man.  Please look this up under Wikipedia or Youtube for a better explanation.
Since I have been living with a pure body, the creator has gifted me with heightened sensitivity.  As a native healer, I can now sense the illness in other people’s body as the Shaman has taught me. I have also noticed a major increase in people’s illness and it has become very hard to even go out in public these days. I can also feel when people direct negative energy at me and it causes my body severe pain and illness.  Our environment is so full of radiation right now that when your Aunt throws her anger my way, she has caused radiation burns to appear on my body.
As your Mother I have spiritual ties to you as my children which can only be seen in the spiritual realm, just as those ties continue to your own children.  Remember at Christmas when one of you had a severe migraine and the other had severe back pain?  There was a lady here in town who knows how the spiritual realm works and out of jealousy she did some black magic curses on me that also affected you as my innocent children in this ordeal.  It really shows how we are all connected as one in this world and how we can affect each other with our negativity. And Nathan, my sweet baby boy, your anger towards me has caused me great suffering.  When I communicate with you, I have the ability to bring you healing as a person of light but in return your negative energy has caused my body great pain and suffering.
For this is the reason I am writing this letter and why I have cancelled our visits. As I have explained, we are here on this journey to experience separation from the Creator and to now find our way back. And along this journey you must learn from the lessons.  Remember what I have said to you, that only in times of darkness find the lesson to be learned and you will find your way to the light.  Only the Creator has the ability to turn a bad situation into something good. My sweet baby boy, you had become so disrespectful towards me and turned against me that I had to let you go to experience life’s lessons.  This is what I call tough love, and it is exactly how the Creator feels towards all his children.  We all have the free will choice to make decisions, but what I have experienced is that when you don’t learn the lessons, things have a way of repeating themselves with greater intensity.  I know you have been having struggles in your journey by how your bosses treated you so disrespectfully on your first job. I remember a time when I was so mad at the Creator and he asked me the question of “Where was your heart during this tragedy?” My heart was angry and unforgiving, then I realized I had created the tragedy myself not Creator.  Remember, we can have an amazing experience with the Creator or we can have a bad one.  I can admit that he has handed me my ass on a platter for being disrespectful to a certain Shaman High Holy Man.  But always be grateful for the lessons learned and always remember the “Cardinal Rule” that I taught you.  Remember to always think how you would feel if someone treated you in a certain manner.
On this path to learning the native way, I have realized that once you rid yourself of the negative emotion of fear, anger, stress that the pain and disease leaves the body. You start to realize that age has nothing to do with it at all.   The Creator never intended for any of us to have illness or pain. If anything, I have found myself to be child-like once again and laugh and giggle all the time and feel that I am free to be my true self.
But start looking around you and see how many people are walking with a limp.  Also notice at the full moons how you may have back pain, headaches or upset stomach.  Also notice at the grocery stores how the pain relief creams and such are wiped off the shelves.  The vibrational frequencies of our planet are increasing at this time, but the disease from the darkness has become rampant & will increase as well.  Please remember these important things:
(1)    Don’t get angry or cry too much, it only weakens your aura and causes disease to spread.
(2)    Put only LOVE in your hearts and minds.
(3)    Stop communicating with your aunt or passing her text on to me.  Block her ass from your phones immediately!!!!
(4)    Get rid of all negative emotion including FEAR.  FEAR is only as illusion, but remember danger is real.
(5)    Don’t let people touch you for they can pass you their negative energy & sickness.
(6)    Don’t talk to strangers for long conversations can pass there bad stuff along as well.
(7)    The televisions, internet and cell phones are bringing in extra radiation so limit their use and turn everything off at night.
(8)    Keep pets out of house.  They can spread disease which is why it is against Spiritual Law.
There was a Shaman’s Righteous Curse put on the pharmaceuticals around the world.  All drugs including over the counter will become nullified and will no longer work & with the extreme illness taking place right now it will get bad.  People are starting to feel the pain and the prickly pin sensations, gurgling & cramping stomachs. Hopi prophecy talks about how there will be a lot of deaths during this time. A lot of people don’t realize this, but the Government’s around the world have the technology to inject us with implants and disease from the spiritual realm and those efforts have been ramped up.
Now let’s talk about “Spiritual Law”.  As a healer, I cannot go and heal someone without their permission. That falls in line with the fact that each of us have a free will choice and it cannot be imposed on.  I can only help you if you ask me to. If I abuse my gifts and use them to cause harm, the Creator will take them away as easily as he gave them. I wanted to share the gift of health which is why I paid for the herbs and vitamins for you, but you did not ask for me so I felt I should not impose my beliefs on you which is why I did not send more. But you at least now know where to find the medicine when you need healing. It is also now time that I must tell you that I must let you all go to experience your journey, but for the time being I must stay at a distance or it could cost me my life. The last time I communicated with all of you in the same day it almost caused me to have a heart attack with radiation burns. It is also best this way so that I don’t sense the illness in your bodies for it upsets me so much. Eventually the Creator will give me protection as the Shaman has, but it is a gift that must be earned.  For now text me if you need anything.  With preparation of my body I can text back a limited time.
I am not abandoning any of you by no means, but rather I am giving you a free will choice.  I hope that all of you will one day see that as your Mother who has always been the fiercest protector of all of you chose this path out of the deepest of love for you all. Through my spiritual ties to each of you, I only want to bring you the Creator’s love and light and not the darkness and pain as I did in the past. To make change in this evil screwed up world, I feel it must begin with me.  And I strongly believe the “Native Way” is the best gift of love I can give each of you. I will be starting a new webpage soon so that y’all can follow me and see what I am up to & what I am working on and so that I may share more important information with you.
As a “Star Seed”, I came here for the human experience and to help humanity when the time came. Because of that, please remember all of you are cut from a different cloth.  I know that your childhood experiences were difficult because of my sensitivity gifts as well as the spiritual warfare, but it is those experiences that make you strong.  And remember I did not raise any of you to be dummies either, connect to your heart energy and pray for the universal truth, discernment and wisdom and become seekers not followers.  When the time is right and you are ready to further your spiritual growth and learn the “Native Way” and learn your ancestral gifts of healing, that road will always lead you to me in Fort Davis, TX.
With the deepest of love,

Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Creator, Jesus Christ, is the Designer of truth. The truth He creates is purely truth--100%. This article is a mixture of true ideas and false, which is typical of the occult. Mixing truth and falsehood together makes us more susceptible to "swallowing" the parts that are falsehood.

The Creator does not generate mixtures of truth and error. He is all truth, all the time. Deceivers mix as much truth with their chosen error as possible...it makes it easier to sell.

Deceivers are able to exercise their freedom of choice, their free will, to cease being deceivers. This needs to be done if we want to be acknowledged by the Creator as His children.

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." -1 John 1:5-7